aberdeen-music

Black Atom tabs.

the_beastly_one

yes' date=' I have listened to several black atom tracks, including one off their new cd, and frankly I am unimpressed. The style is dated and unimaginative, and while some of them may be "talented" musicians, frankly they lack creativity and are not making good use of their talent. As far as I can see, their imagination extends as far as writing emulations of late 80's cock-rock.

Maybe they could have a career in rock kareoke.[/quote']

From what I've heard, Black Atom don't lack creativity at all. Their music is progressive, meaning that loads of thought has to go into it, they have melody, unlike a lot of other open note buzzsaw merchant band, and they use the 3 guitar set up wisely, which can be very fucking difficult to do. I also don't see the purpose of calling their material (or any band's for that matter) dated, because if people enjoy it, no one gives a shit if it sounds like the '80s or whatever. Of course, we're all entitled to criticise etc. but that doesn't stop me wanting to slap your face with some kind of wet fish repeatedly for talking such utter shite.

NEIGH!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Stripey, I went to your site to listen to your music - if you could call it that - and all I could hear was dance shite. I suggest you go learn the meaning of the word "music" before spewing out the crap like you're doing in this thread.

To think I put Bruce Dickinson on pause to listen to that. Pah.

You know Stripey' date=' I went to your site to listen to your music - if you could call it that - and all I could hear was dance shite. I suggest you go learn the meaning of the word "music" before spewing out the crap like you're doing in this thread.

To think I put Bruce Dickinson on pause to listen to that. Pah.[/quote']

That's the highly ironic thing, he thinks he's original or at least gives that impression, and churns out crap that's been done before.

You should write an apoligy to Bruce :p

i assume the teenagers from newtonhill and portlethen you said worshipped atom were mouse and myself?

at least we have decent taste in music and if i (being a stupid ignorant teenager of whom you havent met or had a conversation with so you cant judge me) can see that atom are extremely talented and great musicians then surely that proves that they truely are

Guest Stripey
You know Stripey' date=' I went to your site to listen to your music - if you could call it that - and all I could hear was dance shite. I suggest you go learn the meaning of the word "music" before spewing out the crap like you're doing in this thread.

To think I put Bruce Dickinson on pause to listen to that. Pah.[/quote']

"heymin, 'ats jist dance pish" bahahahaha, hahahahahHAh3h3aH0Ah0a30ha3

I can't believe how many individual times Stripey got beaten in this thread.

I can now laugh with pity at him after my throat has recovered from shouting "STRIPEY" on Friday.

...and when I say "STRIPEY"....I of course mean "ATOM". I wasn't at The Aberdeen Contradiction Conference that night.

You are sad' date=' sad puerile little nobrainers who couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag, letalone own anyone.[/quote']

Gosh, well, that was certainly worth the wait. Face it Stripey, your argument sucks. You're a hypocritical tosswit who thinks his 4 track cubase samples are going to help him take over the world (except you don't really want to, because, like, the world's so commercial man). Far from not understanding your song Stripey, I just think it's not very interesting... I'm perfectly capable of understanding and enjoying music with no choruses or verses (check Steve Hillage's 'L' album for real experimentation with form, as opposed to your deluded tosh), I just happen not to enjoy yours. And if that gives you an eppy-fit and means you want to slag off us and our fans then so be it, but you've got to see that it makes you appear a mite childish...

...by the way, before you start waving 'knob-rock' titles at us perhaps you should actually do some research into what we're actually about... you obviously know nothing about different categories of metal. And your arguments have merely degenerated into insults, which shows you are being defensive (which probably means you know you've been a bit of a tit but you're too proud and 'heroic' to actually stand down and eat some humble pie).

Dang, I've done it again... tried to reason with you when I don't really care... thus what I should actually have said was:

NEIGH!!

Get off your horse, son. It's far too big for you.

Guest Stripey

4-track cubase samples? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Like I said, you and the people posting in this forum are kids, with kids taste in music, end of story. You aren't funny, you are just naive.

4-track cubase samples? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Like I said' date=' you and the people posting in this forum are kids, with kids taste in music, end of story. You aren't funny, you are just naive.[/quote']

what the hell? isnt kids taste in music like the tweenies or something?

how can you determine metal bands as being kids taste or adults taste?

you really have no idea what your talking about

face it, you are the only one on this forum who thinks black atom suck so why dont you just not post on here? if it was constructive critisism i could understand but this is just ignorant

4-track cubase samples? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Like I said' date=' you and the people posting in this forum are kids, with kids taste in music, end of story. You aren't funny, you are just naive.[/quote']

And you are just an asshole my friend.

I apologise for not being constructive or anything, but this thread is just getting stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...