aberdeen-music

Black Atom tabs.

the_beastly_one

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stripey
I'd love to know if you've ever actually bothered listening to any of Black Atom's music?

You go on about how they're "constantly jerking off into the forums about how great your new cd is" - well you seem to be constantly jerking off about how crap stuff is that you've probably never even heard! Seriously' date=' get over yourself. Have you actually nothing better to do with your time than come on here and slag off a band who are actually a damn good representive of Aberdeen's growing music scene? Or are you just so high and mighty yourself that you feel [b']everyone is inferior to you, and you have to voice your opinion - which no one really cares about to be honest.

Perhaps you're the one who needs to learn the meaning of humility, and then practise it.

I bought the CD today, and after listening to it once I'm already hooked. Personally I'd love to see a couple of the tabs from some Atom songs, as a comprimise - Chasing Ghosts? Please? <333

yes, I have listened to several black atom tracks, including one off their new cd, and frankly I am unimpressed. The style is dated and unimaginative, and while some of them may be "talented" musicians, frankly they lack creativity and are not making good use of their talent. As far as I can see, their imagination extends as far as writing emulations of late 80's cock-rock.

Maybe they could have a career in rock kareoke.

Guest Stripey
Boom. We're signed to Fat Hippy records (small but real) and it wasn't our own money we spent on producing it. Now go away and research your arguments before coming on here and dribbling a load of shite all over our nice clean forum...

Fat hippy records, ahahahahahahahhaahahaha.

You guys crack me up. You really do.

Guest Stripey
Aye min' date=' pure cock-rock. Loads of songs about knobs, shagging, that sort of thing... Just call me Joe Bon Jovi...[/quote']

Fat hippy isn't a serious label, it's more like care in the community.

yes' date=' I have listened to several black atom tracks, including one off their new cd, and frankly I am unimpressed. The style is dated and unimaginative, and while some of them may be "talented" musicians, frankly they lack creativity and are not making good use of their talent. As far as I can see, their imagination extends as far as writing emulations of late 80's cock-rock.

Maybe they could have a career in rock kareoke.[/quote']

Stripey man why do you post in threads like this? It undermines your musical ability! I know Joe posted in a thread on your music tonight but more people might check out the stuff you do if you didn't rip on people needlessly so much...

yea go and tab your tunes so the other youthclub kids can play along' date=' and u can be like the fuckin pied piper of hamlyn with a trail of rats chasing you around waiting for the opportunity to suck your cock, because they don't know any better, and you can tell everyone how great you are because 2 pubescent teenagers from newtonhill and portlethen worship you.

This thread makes me laugh. Get some fucking perspective for christ sake.[/quote']

Fit? :rolleyes:

yes' date=' I have listened to several black atom tracks, including one off their new cd, and frankly I am unimpressed. The style is dated and unimaginative, and while some of them may be "talented" musicians, frankly they lack creativity and are not making good use of their talent. As far as I can see, their imagination extends as far as writing emulations of late 80's cock-rock.

what was that you said about our mp3?

it sounds really tight' date=' professional and cleanly produced. Only gripe is that the drums seem a bit overpowered by the rest of the parts at times, maybe slightly blunted dynamics, and the hats/cymbals don't really cut through the mix very well, but that's just my personal taste. Anyway, big improvement over the last tune I heard (the last day?), nice work, congrats.[/quote']

adolecents

How do you expect to be taken seriously if you can't even spell correctly? :p

So' date=' it's a crime to think what you've done is good? And it's a crime to think what other people have done is good too? Of Course it is! :girl:

You talk shit about whatever you can, but all you see to judge is the message board side of it, because that's as far as you let yourself go. That's fine, but it's a small part of what the band are.

If you actually decided to find out some information about what you were faggoting on about, you might find out that while here on the message board, you may have a point, generally it may be the same few faces, of which the majority [i']may be adolecents. However, on Friday night the band played to a crowd of well over a hundred people, and those people were of all ages. They put on a great show, the crowd loved the time that they spent there, and the band had an awesome time too.

You're eloquent Stripey, i'll give you that, but you make arguments for no reason, and without full knowledge of what you're talking about. The band enjoy making music, the fans enjoy listening to it. Why not just fuck off and spend your time doing something real, important, and beneficial, unlike those you love to judge?

Oh fuck off. Where the hell is Electronic music going? Nowhere because it's fucking shite. Maybe the underground idiots with no music taste think it's the shit but in reality it's a joke. I think it's jealously honestly. At least with a guitar you can write something with melody and soul, except you can't do that when your making stupid fucking sounds that would please little kids

Guest Stripey
what was that you said about our mp3?

Yes, you have improved in the sense that you seem to be trying to break free from formula, however you don't quite pull it off, and the result is incoherent and unrefined, and ultimately, uninteresting. This is simple music for simple people.

Guest Stripey

What is the point in writing a cock-rock album?

It is entirely on a par with someone like me sitting down and writing 60 minutes of trance. it's meaningless sonic onanism, and it's the kind of shit they sell in asda.

What is the point in writing a cock-rock album?

It is entirely on a par with someone like me sitting down and writing 60 minutes of trance. it's meaningless sonic onanism' date=' and it's the kind of shit they sell in asda.[/quote']

True, true, true, utterly spot on man, couldn't be more right infact, glad you pointed that out, unfortunatly couldnt be more irrelevant either.....