aberdeen-music

Black Atom tabs.

the_beastly_one

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stripey
That's the point' date=' it's NOT cock rock... or did you fail to spot the sarcasm I displayed earlier? Progressive metal... where is the cock?! Firmly INSIDE our trousers, and it doesn't come out and penetrate the beautiful vadge of music...

ahem... NEIGH

There is nothing progressive about what you are doing, it's simply rehashing the past, and you are off your fucking heads if you think you are doing something special. You clearly have no imagination and no ability to apply your instrumental proficency to the task of creating something meaningful. The tunes you are playing belong in the 80's. You are sad wee backwoods kiddies stuck in the past.

There is nothing progressive about what you are doing' date=' it's simply rehashing the past, and you are off your fucking heads if you think you are doing something special. You clearly have no imagination and no ability to apply your instrumental proficency to the task of creating something meaningful. The tunes you are playing belong in the 80's. You are sad wee backwoods kiddies stuck in the past.[/quote']

Nah, you can't pigeon hole that type of music. It's timeless. Unlike your crappy electronic shite which in 6 months time people will say "What the hell were you thinking???"

To quote Joe (bless his cotton socks):

NEIGH

Guest Stripey
Nah' date=' you can't pigeon hole that type of music. It's timeless. Unlike your crappy electronic shite which in 6 months time people will say "What the hell were you thinking???"

To quote Joe (bless his cotton socks):

NEIGH

crawl back under your stone you filthy uncultured peasant.

crawl back under your stone you filthy uncultured peasant.

ARTHUR:

How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?

WOMAN:

King of the who?

ARTHUR:

The Britons.

WOMAN:

Who are the Britons?

ARTHUR:

Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.

WOMAN:

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

DENNIS:

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--

WOMAN:

Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.

This is all very fun but I'm going to have to go to bed soon.

Guest Stripey
I'm a classical musician' date=' I'd hardly call that uncultured.[/color']

You listen to black atom, therefore u have a blunted taste in music, regardless of wether you play the cello in highschool or not.

Stripey's a bit of a girl... looking.gif

'Cello in high school? Pardon me? I played in the proms last year and still play in various semi professional orchestras around Scotland. Fuck off because you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

And the fact that you pigeonhole me because I listen to Black Atom along with everything else in my extensive taste in music just reiterates how pointless it is for us to actually pay attention to you.

Guest Stripey
Stripey's a bit of a girl... looking.gif

'Cello in high school? Pardon me? I played in the proms last year and still play in various semi professional orchestras around Scotland. Fuck off because you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

And the fact that you pigeonhole me because I listen to Black Atom just reiterates how pointless it is for us to actually pay attention to you.

Oh you played in the proms! wow! please excuse me while I bow down and lick your shoes for being part of an orchestra playing someone elses compositions, from sheet music!

OMGZZZ because actually being able to recognise that someone elses music is worth playing and listening to is just sooooooo bad!

Please don't lick my shoes, I'd rather they didn't get soggy with your venom soaked spit.

PS. When you're a single composer writing for symphony orchestra, it tends to be a tad tricky to play every part at the same time, hence you do occasionally need to get other people to do it for you.

Guest Stripey
OMGZZZ because actually being able to recognise that someone elses music is worth playing and listening to is just sooooooo bad!

Please don't lick my shoes' date=' I'd rather they didn't get soggy with your venom soaked spit.

PS. When you're a single composer writing for symphony orchestra, it tends to be a tad tricky to play every part at the same time, hence you do occasionally need to get other people to do it for you.[/color']

Yeah and do you actually compose, or are you just a pawn?

Guest Stripey
Yes' date=' I do happen to compose and have recorded a few things. But it's just lowly string music, that's probably too "uncultured" for you.

[/quote']

I am a big fan of contemporary classical composers, and even the worst classical composition is 100 times more wortthy than the childish sing-song trash black atom produce.

theres a pathetic excuse for a dig if i ever saw one. it's just funny how far up your own arse you go when people dare to make misinformed judgements about 'your' music, however we're some cock rock trash that's 100 times as rubbish as a really bad classical composition.