aberdeen-music

Tattoo on 15 year old?

EilidhBailey

I've always wanted a tattoo but at the same time I'm so indecisive I'd never be able to pick something I'd be happy to have on me for the rest of my life and I'm 22.......

The point is getting a tattoo that young may result in something you'd regret later

You will also probably find lots of people have tattoo machines etc. however there is no legal age requirement to actually buy them. they are made of poor materials and alot of people are buying them and tattooing people without knowledge. I'm not suggesting you get a homer done, just to be aware or a quick and easy way may result in not just a tattoo you will regret, but a really shitty tattoo that you will regret.

ps they're sore

Glad I didn't get a tattoo when I was a teenager. It would have said "Up The Punx!" or "Fuck the Government" or something equally mundane. Now I'm 25, I have much more interesting things I could print onto my skin, like "Obey The Rules" or "Don't Do That". Things have changed.

• Upvote 1

haha, nah, im not that despret for one, would just wait, this is keeping me from being bored though, my cousin is into all the tattoos and shit, i dont need to take notes dude ;)

Ok, my only piece of advice: please get someone who can spell to spellcheck any writing you might get done. That shit don't rub off and you're going to look like a right chocolate with "young and despret" inked on the small of your back...

There was a guy in Fraserburgh who did tattoos in his living room, no ID, no questions, his only rule was if your parents went mental you weren't allowed to say where you got it from. A few of my mates got loads of tattoos from him age like 14/15, they're all covered up now because they were badly done and shite. I had an appointment age 15 and didn't go, really glad I saw sense / pussied out.

Ok, my only piece of advice: please get someone who can spell to spellcheck any writing you might get done. That shit don't rub off and you're going to look like a right chocolate with "young and despret" inked on the small of your back...

Haha - spot on!

I was just about to post - "spend the money on good private English tutor instead"

My GF works with somebody who - no joke has Vanilla Ice's autograph tattooed onto his arm, and a tatt of an ice cream with the simple slogan 'delicious'.

Never met the guy, but I can only surmise that he is an awful cunt.

BTW, Ca_Gere's reply was LOL but the rep Gods bla bla bla