aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

I wanted to use the toxic distortion photo so to try and find anything that could come close to competing with it I headed straight to look at that fucking hipster.

Congrats stroopy on getting your star!

btw I'd take the crayons. That hair oh fucking hell that hair.

Why thank you, kind sir.

Do you have to 'style' your har exactly like that? As in do you need to go through the effort of doing it every day, or could I shave my head and buy a wig? Or is my hair naturally that horrendously flamboyant?

xx

What would you rather?

For the next year, you can only wear clothes that are lime green or you can wear a set of clothes of your choice but you have to wear the same clothes every day and they can't be washed.

Just for reference in option one all the clothes would be this shade http://www.caffeinabox.co.uk/assets/caffeinabox/counters/limegreen.jpg

One for football fans

What would you rather?

The team you support gets relegated this season (by a points deduction if you support a team who isn't shit enough to get relegated) or for a year you have to wear the shirt of your biggest rivals every day.

You can't tell people why you are wearing the shirt. For the purpose of the question assume that your work would have no problem with you wearing a football shirt.

No it's just a horrible question. I can't choose. I don't want to think I'm the kind of person that would find it so repulsive to wear a Celtic top for a year that I'd rather see Rangers get relegated due to a points deduction...

So I'm going to say I'm not that sort of person and I'll wear the Celtic top. Even though it's horrible and will clash with my hair.