aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

The prices seemed fairly uncomical. Perhaps the comedy comes from there being an almost identical shop 3 doors away.

And there wasn't just one, there were three clowns!

But I think it worked, this shop is on my mind now.

I'm definitely going there next time I need some fruit and / or veg.

That's such a fucker of a question. However, being a writer I'd have to go with waking up deaf. I would hate to never hear peoples voices again or be able to listen to music, but I think not being able to see would be a bigger blow to me personally. Plus I know how to say 'feminist' in British Sign Language. It's kind of similar to 'Russia'.

I honestly just live through music, it probably sounds daft but bashing at drums and playing guitar are the things i spent all my time looking forward to doing and thinking about, if i didn't have those two things i would just be lost, i enjoy reading and i love watching films, but i could give them up. Being blind would be near impossible to rehabilitate myself, but if i was deaf i would lose all motivation to really try at anything.

Fair enough. I suppose the visual world is just more important to me.

That's like saying "you've heard that song before, you don't need to listen again just imagine it..."

Plus, I haven't seen all the boobs yet, so I still have work to do.

xx

Get a National Geographic subscription. Yeah but it's different. I don't think I'd wank if I was blind anyway. YOu wouldn't know where to aim.

What would you rather?

Every day for the rest of your life you have to go out dressed like this guy on the left OR this guy who also happens to be on the left

In the second option you also have to have the same hair/wig as the guy in the photo.

First link doesn't work for me as tumblr is blocked at my work, anyone care to uploaded it here or to photobucket and link it again, pretty please...?

xx