aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

It's the thread you've all been waiting for, you just didn't know it!

The Paranoid Android What Would You Rather Thread.

Today's question.

What would you rather? Every time you have a wank your mum gets a text message telling her or every time your parents have sex (be that together or with other people) you get a text message telling you.

I constantly have my phone on silent. I can't imagine knowing my parents are having sex would bother me since they've clearly done it before. I'd rather that than have them know when I'm having a wank. It's bad enough my vibrator is as loud as it is and that quiet ones are fucking pricey.

I'll take the parents sex text please.

My Dad slags me off for never getting laid, and he tells me whenever he has sex, so tbh option 2 wouldn't be much of a lifestyle change (depressing as that is).

edit; just read the picture message alteration to the question; probably still option 2. Resolution on my phone screen is crap.

Today's question.

What would you rather? Immediately after every time you watch a television show you must watch a 30 minute James Corden presented chat show discussing the episode, or never watch any television again.

Watching shows on dvd or via the internet is included.

James Corden is guaranteed to think the exact opposite of you every time, yet each time you will watch thinking "this time, this time he wont get it all wrong".

The show will feature a revolving panel of people you can't stand, most likely featuring a lot of T4 presenters.

So in short you can keep all your favourites, The Wire, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Celebrity Cash in the Attic etc but you have to put up with Corden, forever.