aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

It's 5 a week, chaps. We're actually currently looking for a couple of permanent players at the moment, so if you guys are up for it then you're more than welcome to come along!

Johnny, James, Philip, Steve: if any of you want to play this week then give me a shout! 7:45pm KO. The only position we're not looking to fill is GK.

7.45pm on sunday sounds good. where do you guys meet?

We meet at 7:30 on the pitches beside Asda. I'll be in-contact closer to the time to sort everything out with you guys :).

James, we'd be more than happy to have you, especially if you can pull-off a few more of those Zola flicks...

By the way, I should really mention that Adam has decided to give Guy (yes, him) one more chance in our team, so he'll be along every now and then (not every week, though). He's been warned about his hissyfits and knows he's on his last strike. If any of you have a problem playing with him on a Sunday then that's totally cool, but know that one more peep and he's gone for good. He tells me he's going to behave himself, but we'll see.

We meet at 7:30 on the pitches beside Asda. I'll be in-contact closer to the time to sort everything out with you guys :).

James, we'd be more than happy to have you, especially if you can pull-off a few more of those Zola flicks...

By the way, I should really mention that Adam has decided to give Guy (yes, him) one more chance in our team, so he'll be along every now and then (not every week, though). He's been warned about his hissyfits and knows he's on his last strike. If any of you have a problem playing with him on a Sunday then that's totally cool, but know that one more peep and he's gone for good. He tells me he's going to behave himself, but we'll see.

How about you tell him next time he's on a pitch with me I'll break his fucking kneecaps.

Just kidding

Does that mean Guy will be considered for our kick abouts down at the Sports Village too?

I haven't played for a while due to clashes with things. I'm up for more now though. When's the next one?

No, definitely not.

Due to a few financial snafus it doesn't look like I'll be able to supply the initial cash outlay for a booking next week. Does anyone else want to take the reigns and book something for Friday? Would need to get it done sharpish with all the students back.

Students of the forum, anyone want to book us a Friday night game in the near future?

Needing a couple of games under my belt to get the fitness up to a level that is still substandard.

I will try and get one booked for a fortnight tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

So! Football soon, yeah?

It's a nightmare getting a free slot at ASV at the moment but I've been meaning to give them a call and will get round to it. We could easily get a game going at Goals, though. It's outdoor, the pitches aren't great, and it's quite a hike... but it's football, innit?

Would anyone be up for that?