aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

The voting structure for the SPL is complex. Some things require 11 votes, some 10 and some 8. The Old Firm may not have much of a say, which would be funny.

No doubt they'll bully some almost weegie club (Motherwell, St Mirren, Killie) into voting with them though.

Almost weegie clubs. Lol. I'm sure their fans would have something to say about that classification.

Someone just linked me these, they have to be my two favourite showboats ever. Fuck Ronaldos stepovers!

I used to play Summer league with a guy who did that a couple of times. The second time he did it the ref warned him he'd get booked for ungentlemanly conduct if he did it again. (Nev, a bit of trivia, it was Graeme Sharp who now plays for Peterhead)

Was there not some crazy link to the Russian mafia, hence the sale?

I thought it was because of DBECK and the Fergie Fledglings, just as Paul Ince was sold because of Nicky Butt coming through, and Mark Hughes for Paul Scholes?

He was still silly good. Like a white Antonio Valencia, but sillier, and probably not as fast, but still fast.

STAT - Ronaldo has scored 56 goals in 59 games for Real Madrid (thanks Andy Gray). Pretty incredible.

Leo Messi has scored 51 goals in his last 49 league games for Barca (which is counting everything from last season and so far this season). In all competitions it's 74 in 77.

Both these guys are amazing.

[Edit] Just to round off the Messi stats, Sid Lowe's column has just told me he has 58 goals in the 53 Barcelona games he's played in 2010.

City won't win anything with cunts in their side. I'm paraphrasing Hansen of course. That's what he said right?

Also, Yaya Toure wearing his wendy turtle neck over his head? What a soaking wet fanny. I sincerely hope David Platt punched him in the face, repeatedly, over a timespan of around ten minutes, whilst Brian Kidd kidnapped his family, tied them to chairs and circled around them, dousing them in petrol whilst laughing like a lunatic. Just inexcusable. City are certainly the worst offenders for footballing fashion garments at the minute.

Mario Balotelli could possibly be more disinterested and less mobile than Dimitar Berbatov? What an accolade.

Guest Gladstone
City won't win anything with cunts in their side. I'm paraphrasing Hansen of course. That's what he said right?

That is of course inaccurate though, given that Chelsea have managed to win the league a couple of times recently.

Guest Gladstone
They only have Terry and Anelka though. They are outwighed by sterling gents like Lampsy, Little Mick, FloMal and Drogsy. Oh and IVAN the Engine. What a machine.

Don't ever forget Ashley Cole.

Mario Balotelli has won the Golden Boy award for best young player in Europe. Second place was Jack Wilshere, to which Balotelli said "Jack Wil...? Sorry I don't know him, but when we play Arsenal I will keep an eye on him. Perhaps I will show him the award and remind him that I won it"

He then went on to say he's better than previous winners Rooney and Fabregas, and the only previous winner who is "just a little stronger" than him is Lionel Mesi.

I'm glad he's already believing the hype. Not many other people are. He'll probably just be another Denilson (Betis Denilson, not Arsenal Denilson) who was convinced he was the best player on the planet, but ended up being fucking mince.