aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I didn't really make it clear, but I had meant that it would be the first time in the premiership, for any team.

If anyone is going to break the double figure record in the Premier League, it will probably be Chelsea at this rate. Saying that, they've had a very easy run in so far. I'll be interested to see how they cope against a better team. I still think they'll walk over City though. It'll be a case of a team who look incredibly well oiled and organised against a team who have great players but still show signs of a lack of communication. Watching the highlights from the game against Wigan yesterday, there just seemed to be no talking between the players as they were on the attack, and it always ended with a speculative shot or a pass no one was expecting which trickles out for a goal kick.

Malouda's ability to read the mind and of every Chelsea player will be vital. That guy just knows what's going to happen all the time. His anticipation of situations is immense. It took like 5 years for him to finally get with the programme, and I can't believe he's 30 now. Talk about a late bloomer. You'd think an adult of that age would stop having fucking stupid hair though. I'm not sure he can be completely trusted.

Now, if only we could do something about James Perch...

Looks like he's doing something about it himself:

from NUFC.com

James Perch has now been booked in all five league games this season and serves a one match suspension. His latest yellow card saw him set a Premier League record - beforehand he had shared with Edgar Davids the dubious honour of seeing yellow in each of his first four outings.

Malouda's ability to read the mind and of every Chelsea player will be vital. That guy just knows what's going to happen all the time. His anticipation of situations is immense. It took like 5 years for him to finally get with the programme, and I can't believe he's 30 now. Talk about a late bloomer. You'd think an adult of that age would stop having fucking stupid hair though. I'm not sure he can be completely trusted.

A late bloomer sure, but now he is playing under Ancelotti he is still 4 or 5 years away from his peak.

I normally give "Big Fat Sam" the benefit of the doubt but he really is a cunt. He's said his comments regarding how he should manage Reall Madris etc (all that shit) were meant to be tounge in cheek. I think that is probably true, however its still a shit thing to say. Anyway, his most recent bollocks:

Sky Sports | Home | News | Big Sam plays down comments

The crux of this point is that he seems to just blabber shit all the time. Just shut up, or speak about something that matters. I also like how he says "he's never comfortable as a manager..." and then a few lines later says "I'm very comfortable at Blackburn rovers."

He's a total bell-end really. Good manager for Blackburn, but a bell-end.

He's clearly the right sort of calibre of manager for a top, title winning, monopolising football team. All he does is pass the blame and fucking moan about everything other than himself and his team. Flawlessly perfect fit.

He's not entertaining with it like Mourinho, Wenger or Fergie though. He's just a sour faced fat guy now. He'll sharpen up though.

I prefer realists, like straight talking Ray Wilkins. What a champion he is. He is the most unbiased man I've ever witnessed during an interview. If his team were shit, he'll say so. If a decision was wrong, he'll admit it. He's just great. I really wished they'd have given him the Chelsea job when Scolari was sacked. He deserved it.

Guest Gladstone

Can't believe it's only 1-0 at half time. Spurs will be delighted to still be in the match. Could be very different second half, Arsenal not having capitalised on their performance first half. And Robbie Keane will score a hat-trick.

Guest Gladstone
I could have sworn I saw the flag go up...

EDIT: Yes, I did. And the whistle went.

I must have missed that whilst updating the world on Aberdeen-Music.com

By the way, when will Lennon learn to cross the fucking ball?? He's better than Shaun Wrong-Phillips, but he still seems to be very ineffective in loads of games I see him in for the simple reason that he can't stick the ball in the fucking mixer for the likes of Keane to smash into the net before doing a FORWARD ROLL in celebration.

Guest Gladstone
Rangers 7-2 Dunfermline

Gah, mugged by seven counter-attacks. We were fucking robbed!

At least we had a go and put a couple past the pieces of shit.

Cheating scumbags. I haven't seen any footage, but I'm sure it would have been 7 offside goals.

Dunfermline should progress on the basis of a 2-0 victory.

I prefer realists, like straight talking Ray Wilkins. What a champion he is. He is the most unbiased man I've ever witnessed during an interview. If his team were shit, he'll say so. If a decision was wrong, he'll admit it. He's just great. I really wished they'd have given him the Chelsea job when Scolari was sacked. He deserved it.

Wilkins is ace, he was always great on Football Italia back in the day.

He'd deserve a crack at the Chelsea job but I'd rather a TV company would put next to James Richardson on a footy show again.

Guest Gladstone

Oh, and I don't remember ever seeing Bentley do anything good. Just endless footage of him looking disappointed with himself, and rightly so. Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've just done David.

Oh, and I don't remember ever seeing Bentley do anything good. Just endless footage of him looking disappointed with himself, and rightly so. Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've just done David.

Must've missed this one then eh?

YouTube - bentley goal vs arsenal

We got horsed last night but i kind of expected that as Harry was clearly using it to have a look at some fringe players in a more competative environment. Sandro looked good and aside from the penalty blunders Caulker looked promising as well. He's only 18 and that was his first full game so i'm sure he'll progress well from it.