aberdeen-music

Mudhoney @ the tunnels

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you sell only 25 tickets on ticket web?

Basically because we want the majority of tickets to go to local people and because the fees ticketweb charge on top of the face value are harsh so best in our opinion to sell the remaining amount in person with no booking fees etc.

These incidentaly will be on sale at Drummonds from Monday.

Supports still to be confirmed. They will be touring supports but not sure who theyve offered the dates to for the UK shows yet

It seems to be a band called "Unnatural Helpers"? Saw that they were supporting for the London gig, so I checked their myspace and it says they're the support for each date of the tour. Never heard of them before.

Unnatural Helpers on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

It seems to be a band called "Unnatural Helpers"? Saw that they were supporting for the London gig, so I checked their myspace and it says they're the support for each date of the tour. Never heard of them before.

Unnatural Helpers on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Yeah they had been mentioned so looks like thats prob right.

Re phoning Drummonds for tickets - we are only doing cash payment but if you phone you can prob hold some for a bit.

it winnae sell out will it? I was going to fire down on the night and pay on the door. Didnae really think Mudhoney were that big nowadays, they only have a few good songs and they are old now...

Mudhoney were never really ever that big in the scheme of things, more kinda like Melvins more known as an inspiration to folk like Nirvana that actually saw some success. They werent really tuneful enough to have mass appeal, bit rough and ready. Given that historical Seattle scene interest point and the fact they have pretty much just done the same thing the whole time and their albums are still pretty good, I reckon this would be a sell-out. Or at least close to it. I still find it bizarre they are playing the Tunnels, I could see them managing a good crowd in a bigger venue

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know where I can get a ticket for this? It COMPLETELY slipped my mind, went online to buy some this morning and can't find any.

Please help! I'll burst into tears if I can't go :down::down::down::down::down:

I've heard it's sold out, which would be unfortunate.

But most of the tickets were behind the bar at drummonds, so I guess if you head in there they can point you in the right direction.