aberdeen-music

Places to Eat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I went to Yorokobi on Huntly Street last night and it was pretty amazing. I had a lovely Japanese vegetable curry, which was more like a stew in my mind, but it was really lovely. We were also served by a quite eccentric Scandinavian waitress who branded our starter choice as boring amongst other things. My sort of place!

• 4 months later...

Took the missus and kids to The Jade Garden last night and what a bloody disaster :(. We ordered our food and it all arrived apart from my steak..They forgot about it...So after my missus and the kids had finished there entire meal out came my steak,by which time the chips that had been sittng for 50 minutes on the table were freezing...Such a shame aswell as the food was really tasty just the entire thing was a sham...Of course at the end of the meal the manager comes over as usual asking if everything was ok etc and i mebtioned it was a disaster as my steak turned up 50 minutes late and everyone else at the table had finished there meal ages ago...He stood for a second then offered us 10% off our next visit..Thing is we probably wont go back as the missus was raging as we had the youngest daughter with us who is only one and she had been getting a bit irrate at our 2 hour meal....

Worst thing of all is the seven year old daughter ordered plain fried noodles as they DO NOT have a kids menu or even kids portions...The fried noodles she ordered were the BEST fried noodles ive ever tasted...They were absolutly devine...Which is a shame as i'd like to have them again..But the missus has spoken and we shall not be returning.....

Food 10/10

service 5/10

customer service 3/10

Such a shame really as all in all i really enjoyed the tasty food just the service was a sham..