aberdeen-music

Aberzine: Captain FACE / Panda Eyes / Which Way Now / Bob Knight @ Tunnels 9th April

Lemonade

Guest Gladstone
is aberzine the new fudge?, assuming Brian and co-pilot get lost in mongolia. Craig couldnae manage without Brian- so i guess this is it. ( sigh) more of the same i reckon.......even idol wild had better ears, and at least he didnae have a racist subtext....

What the fuck are you talking about?

Who exactly are you accusing of being racist?

is aberzine the new fudge?, assuming Brian and co-pilot get lost in mongolia. Craig couldnae manage without Brian- so i guess this is it. ( sigh) more of the same i reckon.......even idol wild had better ears, and at least he didnae have a racist subtext....

Who are ye Who are ye?

thats like me saying I couldnt manage without a mango kick on my racist mum.

Delighted to announce that the wonderful Panda Eyes have agreed to step in at the last minute.

Panda Eyes [looking for gigs, get in touch!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

So barring any massive fuck-ups, the final bill will be Captain FACE, Panda Eyes, Robetr Knight (from Point) and Which Way Now.

Phew, that was hard work!

Delighted to announce that the wonderful Panda Eyes have agreed to step in at the last minute.

Panda Eyes [looking for gigs, get in touch!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

So barring any massive fuck-ups, the final bill will be Captain FACE, Panda Eyes, Robetr Knight (from Point) and Which Way Now.

Phew, that was hard work!

It should be fun.

It was a really good night, all the bands were awesome. Which Way Now have jumped right up to the top of my favourite Aberdeen bands list. Bob did really well as an acoustic act. Panda Eyes were sounding wonderful, and Captain Face tore it up big time! Lots of boogying during the FACE, and a floor show of pissed people wrestling with bouncers. Didn't get many punters through the door which was a little disappointing, but hey, I did my best and for a first effort at promotion I'm pretty pleased with it! Bands finished at 12 and I spent the following three hours getting drunk with Nev, Woodsinho, Jan and Marie Claire. Listened to a LOT of Bikini Kill. Good times, good people!

Guest Gladstone

Good stuff - I'm disappointed I missed this.

I need to see Panda Eyes again, and I was keen to watch a Captain Face set again. I've seen them before and thought they were pish apart from one song. I didn't really get it, but Lucky's been telling me how "Awesome, No Way!" they are for a while. I doubt they're my thing, really, but wanted to make sure...! Panda Eyes are magic though.