aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Aberzine: Captain FACE / Panda Eyes / Which Way Now / Bob Knight @ Tunnels 9th April

Aberzine Bands Night # 1 takes place on 9th April 2010 at Tunnels 1.

Featuring:

Captain FACE

(Energetic funky rock)

Captain FACE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

"Hailing from the mythical land of Kinmundy, Aberdeenshire, CAPTAIN FACE play a brand of music that is best described as...good. The five inmates are periodically released from the Kinmundy Institute for the Intellectually Deficient in order to enrich the lives of the Aberdeen public via their groin-thrustingly outstanding live performances. Individuals lucky enough to have witnessed Captain Face in concert have reported experiencing overwhelming feelings of euphoria coupled with the insatiable urge to shake their boo-tays."

Point Of Origin

(Melodic pop-rock)

Point of Origin on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

"We're Point of Origin - Scotland's most infamous pop/punk/rock band ever. Wow! We don't know if that's true but it certainly sounds good. Sounds Like : Music you can buy in shops but with the bullshit stripped away "

Autumn In Disguise

(Hardcore pop-punk)

Autumn | MySpace in disguise

"Autumn In Disguise is a new band about to hit the music scene hard! Fast paced melodic driven pop punk. Built up of members hand picked from Aberdeen bands past and present"

Plus 1 more band TBA.

Door tax - 4, students 3!

This one ought to be a blinder, especially on a Friday night, so come along and bring your friends!

:popcorn:

I'm sure it will be a blast. The TBC band were supposed to be Which Way Now, but they've gone all quiet on me and haven't confirmed, so I may have another slot available.

Plus 1 more band TBA.
The TBC band were supposed to be Which Way Now

Yeah, well it sounds like you're on shakier and shakier ground with this lot. First they were TBA To Be Announced then TBC To Be Confirmed and from there there's only TBD To Be Doubtful TBU To Be Unlikely and NTB Not To Be.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Happy to announce Which Way Now have now been added to the bill for this gig. Check out their new song on their myspace. It's rather good.

Which Way Now

(Female fronted hard rock)

Which Way Now on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

"There's five of them. They play rock music and have a female singer. It's a little grunge, a little Tool, a little pop, a little 1864 In Art, a little Cobra Kai, a little stonerish... you'll like them, i reckon... "

Facebook event

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Can a mod please change the title of this thread for me? To

Aberzine: Captain FACE / Point Of Origin / Autumn In Disguise / Which Way Now @ Tunnels 9th April

Thanks very much!

Autumn In Disguise are a new what?

A new about about.

You know, approximately something poorly defined that you just might find around. There's more to it than that I think but that almost covers it; it's just about what they are and that's what they're all about.

Right. Lets try that again with me NOT being a total retard... less text, less chance of fucking up. At least I managed to get the band names right this time, no April In Disguise in this bad boy! I've being hanging about with Brian Fudge too much.

4436102492_757534f9cd_b.jpg

Guest idol_wild
I love brrrrrraap! It's ace! I also like ba-ding, booya, pow pow, and schwing.

Many of my favourites.

I do rather love 'booya', though I have a habit of sticking an 'h' at the end. I'm probably wrong to do so.

Guest idol_wild
I like to stick an "innit" at the end of a sentence that isn't even a question. I know it's wrong, but it makes me feel funny, innit.

I do both that and frequently add a "yo" at the end of a sentence. This pisses even me off, yo.

I do both that and frequently add a "yo" at the end of a sentence. This pisses even me off, yo.

I frequently use the phrase "Why you be getting all up in my grill?" when my girlfriend is having a go at me. I listen to too much hip-hop I think.

Everyone should go to tunnels 2 instead :jester:

I dunno, like you've got death metal, we've got pop-punk. I can't see us stealing each other's audience!

Unfortunately Point Of Origin have had to pull out of this gig. If anyone wants play in their place please get in touch...

AID, WWN, I'll be in touch soon re: stage times etc.