aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
mistersticks

Woman sells virginity

It's not new - a girl did the same thing a few years back, and was on Richard and Judy talking about it. If memory serves, she auctioned her cherry off on ebay?

She was a bit of a hippocrocafrog in the looks department too.

• Upvote 2

I think it's morally outrageous that these girls are basically resorting to prostitution and auctioning off their virginity when there are horrific looking swamp donkeys out there who can't give theirs away for love nor money.

24,000? What's wrong with this guy? Doesn't he know there are plenty of girls out there willing to give it away for nothing? And even the ones that aren't.... I mean, shit... 24,000? Fucking hell.

Just buy a fourth year schoolgirl a bottle of Breezer and save 23,998 imo.

Easy game.

Your wisdom really does know no bounds doesn't it?

I have a problem believing that Christy EVER got laid, Nice Guy Adam his bro got a the looks and tasty chicks

I have a problem believing that Christy EVER got laid, Nice Guy Adam his bro got a the looks and tasty chicks

Biz, dear boy, I seem to recall you spaffing yersel over my (then) wifeburd at every Edgar Prais gig you ever attended. Sumpin about Lauren Laverne and being durty, if I recall correctly. You musta wanked yersel ragged over her.

Aaa the memories. Not of Biz wanking, though. Shudder.

Just buy a fourth year schoolgirl a bottle of Breezer and save 23,998 imo.

Easy game.

Good luck trying to find a girl who's still a virgin by fourth year.

i guess it's just not as useful as that thread stating that it had been snowing.

I wanted to give you rep for having The Peeper as your avatar, but it won't let me. Bah.

to be fair..19 and still a virgin, she was doing well ..i wonder what she looks like, the guy was already paying a silly amount i hope for his sake she was pretty...ahh well i guess thats what a career minded girl looks like these days xD

I'm confused as to why you'd want to pay 25K for a woman who has no sexual experience whatsoever, when for the same price you could get a dozen high-end hookers and enough Moet and coke to keep the party going all night.

I've heard...