aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

shellac play in edinburgh

I recommend you stay at the Caledionian Backpackers. Central, 10 for a nite's stay, bar open till 4am, no curfew, and loads of pished foreign people to speak to. such an ace place!!

that's the best news I've heard all year...even tops "tom waits makes new album"...

shitty shotty, I am there.

I got two in edinburgh today, with the booking fee, they are 14 quid...still a bargain in my book !

yeha, now all we have to hope for is the tour is in support of a new album.........*spoot*

hehe selfish indeed, but i really really like shellac! :)

a new album would be sweet indeed, anyone want to hazard a guess at who will be the support? my money's on mclusky.

i can't see it being yourcodenameis:milo. just cause steve has recorded them doesn't mean he likes them, i know he really likes mclusky. i think he said they were the only good band he's recorded in years or something. senator would be cool as well.

oh i agree, i bet he loved senator though

same ethos, no effects, no harmonies etc

prob a high chance if its a promoter with a clue!!!have u heard new senator album-amazing!!!

they play wirth alamos, masamune (tbc) and gloria flaw on friday 24th september, oh yeah![/plug]

incidentally myself and at least one other person(maybe two) could do with a lift down to this if anyone has some spare car space. damn my inability to drive.

and gloria flaw on friday 24th september' date=' oh yeah![/plug']

I'm sure lewis is away on holiday then???? I'm sure he's away from 22nd september... maybe not though?