aberdeen-music

Type O Negative..

Hog

Anyone else like them?

Been a fan for years... wasn't keen on the last album but love everything else.

Pete Steele, amazing frontman... sarcastic, witty, a great song writer. Anyone who plays bass with a bottle of red wine is awesome IMHO

I've never liked Type O Negative, but despite Peter Steele's ridiculous appearance I do respect him for the aforementioned reasons.

I'd call it a begrudging respect.

I've loved type o negative for years, ever since I bought "Blood" for the PC and it came with a bonus disc, and when you put it in your CD drive it had the video for "Love You To Death" on it. And to this day, it remains my favourite Type O song.

World Coming Down is alright album.

Pete Steele has a great voice, and its been said, but great bass tone.

I've loved type o negative for years, ever since I bought "Blood" for the PC and it came with a bonus disc, and when you put it in your CD drive it had the video for "Love You To Death" on it. And to this day, it remains my favourite Type O song.

World Coming Down is alright album.

Pete Steele has a great voice, and its been said, but great bass tone.

I love you for just mentioning the game "Blood" :up::love:

I've got 'Bloody Kisses' and 'October Rust', are any of the other albums in the same style as I heard the earlier stuff was different.....I think they are pretty good, for the stuff I've got anyway.

I remember seeing a CD in a 2nd hand shop in Edinburgh called 'Steel Pole', the inner sleeve artwork depicting Pete Steele displaying his rather large erect manhood. I suspect it was a bootleg and I believe he did a shoot for Playgirl or somesuch so I imagine that's where the pics came from. I didn't buy it in any case, too much information...

I remember seeing a CD in a 2nd hand shop in Edinburgh called 'Steel Pole', the inner sleeve artwork depicting Pete Steele displaying his rather large erect manhood. I suspect it was a bootleg and I believe he did a shoot for Playgirl or somesuch so I imagine that's where the pics came from. I didn't buy it in any case, too much information...

ROAR!!!!:laughing:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Blood was a great game, never managed to get round to playing Blood 2.

But Blood 1 was immense, and I think I still have it sitting around somewhere.

shit scary! almost bought it...but it was expensive and i was a child who had no money. the 1st bit was good though...some seriously fucked up weapons and baddies