aberdeen-music

I require some inspiration...

Leper_Messiah

?( Gdam, hello peeps btw, i'm trying to write some stuff for our band so we can get some gigs, but alas listening to the 'tallica and the like has failed to get my mind into gear.

Has anyone got any ideas for the writing of a song, not actual lyrics only an idea, dont want this turning into copyright city.

I phoned mr cowel but he seems disinterested in my predicament, bah, my hero, i mean who else gives pop acts the truth so publicy - keep it up simon!

Cheers to all who bother to help me :up:

Guest pop-notmyface
?( Gdam' date=' hello peeps btw, i'm trying to write some stuff for our band so we can get some gigs, but alas listening to the 'tallica and the like has failed to get my mind into gear.

Has anyone got any ideas for the writing of a song, not actual lyrics only an idea, dont want this turning into copyright city.

I phoned mr cowel but he seems disinterested in my predicament, bah, my hero, i mean who else gives pop acts the truth so publicy - keep it up simon!

Cheers to all who bother to help me :up:[/quote']

you know, thats such an akward thing to ask.... you just dont write a great song by asking someone else what to write about.

Guest pop-notmyface
yeh yeh' date=' ur reply bores me, yawn at u. all i need is an idea, not asking u to write the fkin songs, u n00b! and btw, i have written songs from someone else's ideas, i'm in a band u dumbass, not a solo artist so colloboration is vital.[/quote']

how about you write a song about how much your life sucks and that youre a looser? that would make cracking listening material!

The worst way to write a song is to sit down and try, that never works. Just jam away until you get something good, oh yeah and have a smoke beforehand cos it totally kills your concentration so you forget about the rest of the world.

I was playing guitar the other day, really fried, comin up with all this cool stuff, then I just sat back and realised that I had been playing for like 15 minutes without stopping for breath!

Oh yeah and don't try to immatate metallica <----- very important!

good luck :up:

Turn your amp on and jam riffs...just play...and see what happens. You can do this with your band as well. Every practice we have we start with some random jamming and more often than not some very useable ideas come up. Make sure you've got something recording what you are doing though...wouldn't want to forget those spur of the moment riffs. Kirk Hammet tends to use this method and I think that's how he came up with Enter Sandman main riff...well the bare bones of it.

how about you write a song about how much your life sucks and that youre a looser? that would make cracking listening material!

Why don't you just shut up you stuck up cunt? just go and jump of a bridge' date=' requiring inspiration means asking for THAT not for a prick cunt cow like you to come into the thread and start judging it putting in your own pointless comments which are harsh. Your the fucking loser for coming in here and speaking shit you prick.[/size']