aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell were you in Fraserburgh? I used to work in a supermarket there where all the fire doors were secured with cable ties. Great idea, stumbling around a smoke filled building trying to find something to cut the fire exit open with.

A cable tie will snap with not a lot of pressure applied from the push bar.

Played a gig in the Elizabethan. Those were the back doors that folk went out for a fag. They obviously couldn't have people going out there during the gig or sneaking people in without paying or somehting. So BOOM! Lock 'em shut.

If the Evening Express "journalists" still look at these forums, I expect a "Broch Pub Fire Hazard" expose tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Why the hell were you in Fraserburgh? I used to work in a supermarket there where all the fire doors were secured with cable ties. Great idea, stumbling around a smoke filled building trying to find something to cut the fire exit open with.

not cable ties in that sense, but those plastic ties are checked regularly so security or staff can tell if someone has tampered with the door at a quick glance.

I have a keek internet connection that I'm pirating and mine works without glitches, If people are having problems I think they should contact their ISP and sort it out. (that is if you are paying for a decent connection and not pirating like me, if you are then shut the fuck up)