aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

The 49ers/Saints will be very interesting as you say! Their D is rock solid but they still have some potency on O and that gives them a real shot!

Hope so, I would love to see them get to a Championship game at least seeing as I started supporting the 9ers after the glory days. So have experienced nothing but disapointment.

Tebow does seem like a good guy, but his throwing motion is just not NFL ready. He is lucky he has such a good O-line they give him all day to wind up and throw the ball. Imagine if he had Jay Cutlers line at the Bears. He'd probably be dead.

His throwing motion is wonky, yes, but he was making the throws when it counted against the Steelers. It's not pretty but it's effective and I'm ok with that. The Denver defence isn't to be sniffed at either but I really can't see them stopping the Patriots. Uninjured Tom Brady >> Injured Big Ben.

I'm not saying he can't make the throws the problem is the time it takes him to release is an extra couple of seconds. If he didn't have such a good line he would be getting crushed by the defensive ends while he was winding up. Look at Byron Leftwich when he was a young QB and his release isn't even as long as tebows. People like Brees, Brady and Stafford flick the ball out so quickly it really makes them more dangerous.

Still the Patriots defense is woefull so it should be an interesting match anyway!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! That was a huge result for the Giants last night and well deserver, despite a couple of horrible calls be the referee - the fumble that he chose not to overturn and the 'helmet to helmet contact' on Osi were both terrible decisions which could have turned the game, but we stayed disciplined an got a fantastic result! Looking forward to Sunday already!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting for New Orleans!

Starting Franchise QB on the tag for a year unless they can get him to sign with no head coach.

GM is banned for many games.

Head Coach banned for the entire year and the whole franchise now tarred with this bounty program which even extends over their superbowl year.

All this in the year when the Superbowl is being played in their stadium.

That bounty programme thing was a lot of shit. That's what the sport is built on.

Tebow to Jets is interesting. Him and Rex Ryan will be an interesting combo but he really needs to work with a veteran QB to learn his trade right and he hasn't got that now. Shame he didn't stay at Denver

• 3 months later...