aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Scherff is seen as a Guard though isn't he?  A guard maybe tackle?

Seems a reach to me, I wouldn't presume to know better than the redskins glorious draft team though.

Jets fans should be happy anyway.  

Niner fans are losing their shit despite picking up extra picks (a 4 and a 5 as well, not even garbage picks) and getting a man rated 12 on the scouts ratings.  He's only 21 as well, a project pick but bags of potential.

Guard/Tackle I think, he's a solid pick. Williams would hgave given them trade options though - it's a really difficult choice when there's a player available that doesn't exactly match the fans desires.

I think the niners and ravens are looking good to grab a ton of talent in round 3,4, 5 - we've got 7 picks in those 3 rounds, whether we trade up or t ake 7 solid prospects i'm pretty happy we're gonna get some good guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading the NFL decision it seems more to do with not assisting the investigation than actual wrongdoing. Although it's a bit suspicious that the Pats suspended the 2 backroom guys last week.

I can see the appeal knocking it down to 2 games cos it's Brady - couldn't happen to a better bunch of lads though, fucking Boston sports teams........

• 2 weeks later...

I made a vow to myself to not play any form of fantasy sports this coming year/season. It was becoming an obsession (NBA/EPL/NFL) and I was beginning to feel a bit distant from the sports themselves.

I really want to say yes to this though. If it's just a small league with people I don't see regularly/at all it can't be that bad. That's 3... Who else is in?

edit: generally any time is ok with me. If it's during work hours I can just keep a sly tab open.

Edited by ca_gere

• 2 months later...

I love the talk of Geno being a god in training camp. We talkin bout practice!

it means fuck all but it's a good sign I guess. I mean, no other QB has really been reported as looking outstanding the way he has and he's dealing with dat secondary so maybe, just maybe this could be his breakout season

Cue 3 INT first quarter, first game, gets the hook for Mr average Fitzpatrick.... 8-8 season.

I'd only watched the highlights of the Bills game, and now after watching the whole game it really sucks to have lost that one. We dominated the first 2 quarters but didn't put up that many points. All 3 QBs looked good. Though Tyrod Taylor running the ball himself so much kinda weirded me out, since I've never really seen a running QB.