aberdeen-music

Bargains

Stephen

every season of red dwarf for 30

Bugger. I have been buying them for the boyfriend when each individual one has come out. On the plus side, play.com were doing boxsets of House for 15 each a few weeks back. Not bad considering there's over 20 episodes in a season.

Just looked at the website and now they are 12.99 each, a saving of 74%. Think I'll pick up the remaining ones.

speaking of bargains, it seems you can get the Complete James Bond Collection for 9.99 on play.com right now...I presume its a mistake or something but no harm putting in an order.

bloody hell.... Play.com (UK) : James Bond Complete Collection Box Set : DVD - Free Delivery

anyone ordered it at that price?

EDIT - a quick check shows that Amazon has it at 94 on pre-release - Amazon.co.uk: Bond Complete Collection [1962]: Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig: DVD

I'd guess that Play.com have missed a 9 out & the price should be 99.99.

it's 99.99 now. ah well.

And their T&C's state,

If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for aproduct which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.

So basically, all those who bought for 9.99 will be told to either pay 99.99 or cancel their order.