aberdeen-music

Lance Armstrong to make a comeback

Cloud

...but it's not all cute face and abs, there's another side to Jessica as well...

AzeuP6tCMAEkKfj.jpg

Shes a belter no doubt, but in my opinion theyre all at it, the sooner they make ROIDS legal and we get a "Super Human" as well as a "Special" olympics the better! i cant fucking wait for someone to run a sub - 5 second 100metres! or a Pole Vault without the pole!! awsome!

Not sure what difference that makes when youre talking millions of dollars / pounds, global humiliation will make no difference to Lance Armstrongs bank balance. They all do it anyway, at least most in one form or another.

I have absolutely no clue where you got that reply from...

I have absolutely no clue where you got that reply from...

Tommorows world. I wreckon most athletes take performance enhancing drugs no matter if it shrinks your nob or what ever, so doesnt matter if its legal or not i guess.......but i got it from Tommorows world mostly :cheers:.......and the One show.

Sounds a bit Tony Hart this too me man ;)

I don't get the reference or know who Tony Hart is.

When I say it's "true" - I was told by a friend of mine works/worked for a fairly major news paper. It obviously could be total bullshit but I choose to believe it, because watching Pip on TV after being told that, I can't believe I ever thought he was straight.

xx

I don't get the reference or know who Tony Hart is.

xx

Tony Hart was an artist who presented an excellent 60's/70's kids TV program called Vision On. It had a lady signing for the deaf. which was quite rare back then. He then got his own show called Take Hart, which introduced the animated plasticine character, Morph, to the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hart

Reading the above Wiki entry I see that he designed the Blue Peter logo -I didn't know that!

Tony Hart was an artist who presented an excellent 60's/70's kids TV program called Vision On. It had a lady signing for the deaf. which was quite rare back then. He then got his own show called Take Hart, which introduced the animated plasticine character, Morph, to the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hart

Reading the above Wiki entry I see that he designed the Blue Peter logo -I didn't know that!

Ahhh the Morph guy! Yeah I know him! So how does the reference fit against Pip..? #fuckingslow

xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...