aberdeen-music

Happy thread

Cloud

To be fair I didn't call either of you cocks, I just pointed out that referring to Glasgow as "Glasvegas" makes you sound like cocks.

Other people who sound like cocks:

People who call Les Miserable "Lay Miz"

People who refer to things as "fabby"

I've never met either of you, so I have no idea if you actually ARE cocks. I saw Neil on The People's Court and he didn't seem to be a cock, but then Stuart's overwhelming cock-ish-ness could have been masking some of your cock-ery, I just don't know. ;)

To be fair I didn't call either of you cocks, I just pointed out that referring to Glasgow as "Glasvegas" makes you sound like cocks.

Other people who sound like cocks:

People who call Les Miserable "Lay Miz"

People who refer to things as "fabby"

I've never met either of you, so I have no idea if you actually ARE cocks. I saw Neil on The People's Court and he didn't seem to be a cock, but then Stuart's overwhelming cock-ish-ness could have been masking some of your cock-ery, I just don't know. ;)

I always say "Lay Miz", only because I find you can't pronounce Miserables without putting on a French accent, making you sound like even more of a cock. It's a damage limitation thing really.

I always say "Lay Miz", only because I find you can't pronounce Miserables without putting on a French accent, making you sound like even more of a cock. It's a damage limitation thing really.

Pronounce it like it is a Northern comic then...

"Tonight, for one night only! Les Miserable!"

Mine is "back in the day", but other than that, I'm really happy on this happy thread :up:

I like the phrase "there's your dinner" when you get some to work or manage to fix something...

Any opportunity to put in Alan Partridge quotes "Back of the net", "Cashback", "Spiceworld", "In off the red" and "Jurassic Park" are always used.