aberdeen-music

K**t and the gang, swordmaster, wifebeater and sidca - east neuk - sunday 19th oct

davidm

I put 19th October - Venue TBC when I posted the thread but for some reason it's not shown up.

Anyway, yes, **** AND THE GANG, SWORDMASTER and 1 TBC, 19th OCTOBER - VENUE TBC.

bring all your friends.

poster is being hand-drawn by ry walker once I get all details confirmed!

what does the "K***" bit mean?

Is that their actual name K*** and the gang?

Or is the "K***" bit hiding a bad word?

Or is it like the band KLING KLANG who have now got to bill they're name as K**** K**** ? Cuz Kraftwerk has copyright over the name Kling Klang and there lawyers told em to change it ot else.

what does the "K***" bit mean?

Is that their actual name K*** and the gang?

Or is the "K***" bit hiding a bad word?

Or is it like the band KLING KLANG who have now got to bill they're name as K**** K**** ? Cuz Kraftwerk has copyright over the name Kling Klang and there lawyers told em to change it ot else.

If that's true, that's pretty funny.

If you're just japing.

Oh. :O

so yeah I probably should have made this my first post.

K**T AND THE GANG

If you thought all the best pop choruses had been written, think again. One man, armed with a drum machine, a casio keyboard and some of the catchiest songs you'll hear this decade with the most disgusting, filthy, laugh-out loud lyrics possible. This is his first show in Aberdeen - DO NOT MISS HIM!

MySpace.com - KUNT AND THE GANG - Basildon, UK - Pop / Punk / Electro - www.myspace.com/kuntandthegang

SWORDMASTER

Triumphant fist-raising instrumental metal from Dundee. Inspired by Iron Maiden, Racer X and fashionable electro music. Come and see one of the finest guitarists in Scotland and some of the best, instantly memorable metal going about right now.

MySpace.com - SWORDMASTER - Dundee, UK - Metal / Rock / Techno - www.myspace.com/swordmasteruk

WIFEBEATER

Misogynistic d-beat from Aberdeen. Some say they give all their gig proceeds to Grampian Women's Institute. Some say they're all escaped convicts. Some say they can all play a mean game of darts. Others say they're influenced by Black Flag, Minor Threat, Discharge and Dead Kennedys and are having a laugh. Find out for yourself on the 19th of October.

MySpace.com - Wifebeater - UK - Punk - www.myspace.com/wifebeaterpunk

plus another local band tbc

SUNDAY 19TH OCTOBER - EAST NEUK TBC

4 POUNDS - 7.30PM DOORS