• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by delboy:

aye good idea then we can put you in jail and throw away the key

do you wanna an autograph then?

Not then, not now and, most likely, not ever.

If you ever get famous I'll stop spitting in your drink, that's as far as I'm prepared to mollycoddle a superstar.

And that's only cos I know you!

I would say Bonesaw, by far.

Fucking amazing stoner death, and there is apparently interest from a couple of record labels (nothing major, don't go shooting your loads just yet._

I don't know who this A Song uined is, but I love the fact that he(or she) has decided to name a band after a Pig Destroyer song. Sounds very fucking interesting indeed.

remember though kids,

Filthpact - June 12th @ Dr Drakes

Vomitus - June 19th @ The Moorings (half price for people in corpse paint)

its gonna be filthpact in terms of sucess outside of aberdeen...their never going to be playin big venues or be in kerrang but for their dedication to get out their and tour, they'll be the most respected Aberdeen band...unless you mean big IN Aberdeen?

Originally posted by A song Ruined:

looks like a pretty decent bunch of bands. Yea, you still wanting to do some bass n vox for us in evac?

if you get stuck for a bassist or vocalist, Id like to hear your stuff.

oh,a nd there is another extreme band in the pipeline, but thats all I'll say for now.

Originally posted by Dechristianise:

Yeah but come on a metal band getting the recognition they deserve .... i am yet to witness.

Bollocks. I can't understand this attitude in heavy metal fans at all. Just because Shitting Christs Hand Pins aren't on CD:UK every week doesn't mean metal doesn't get the recognition it deserves. For fuck's sake, Metallica are probably one of, if not THE biggest band in the world. On a local level, everyone loves Black Atom and their gigs are coinsistently rammed.

Let's face it, if metal got the recognition you want, most metallers wouldn't be into it anymore. Outsider chic an' all....