aberdeen-music

Screaming Nebraska

Craig Fudge

Are playing moshulu tomorrow (friday 21st may) on at 7pm sharp. We would appreciate your support. The Gloria flaw are also playing. They kick ass. There are other bands too but i do not know anything about them. 5 bands for four pounds. You can't go wrong with that. See you there.

Thank you for your time.

Woah this man speaks sense. 4 for 5 bands. 3 touring bands at that. One of them supported F4Af on tour, one layed drakes all dayer and apparently rocked the house and other got single of week. Chuck 2 local bands in with that and i think you will agree that you have value for money. Screaming Nebraska. 7pm on stage tomorrow. seeya there

Originally posted by Obular Higgs:

What's the line up of Screaming Nebraska, by the way?

Kenny ex lucas - Vocals, Guitar

Craig DLS - Guitar

Ian (cant think how ppl would know him) - Drums, Vocals

Stephen (me) - Bass, Vocals

soon to be adding some piano work of Rachel from Normans Fetish :up:

Heard the demos- sweet. As i told Kenny when i heard them, for anyone who hasn't, Screaming Nebraska are the inevitable evolution of Lucas and before them Hauller (anyone remember them eh!!!). The words angular and melodic spring to mind.

A must see gig just for these guy's, but for an added bonus you get Firstborn, Gloria Flaw, Make Her Cry and Seven Stone Lighter as well.

:woohoo:

Originally posted by Aileen:

damn it i hate all you people....

....i wish i was in aberdeen ;(

ps.its more jealousy than hate so please dont take that personally :D

7 Stone Lighter, Make Her Cry and Firstborn were going to play Glasgow....They asked me if I could put the gig on but I'm way too busy just now so you can hate me if you like....I don't mind :D

But yeah, Stephen I want to see you guys too.......

I'd have loved to see you play tonight...but alas I'm busy!

Originally posted by Ross:

Curfew 10.00

;(

Has this curfew ever been achieved, eh? Firstborn didn't get long enough, I was really disappointed.

I missed Screaming Nebraska last night, but saw their debut gig and although the music's not my cup of tea, it was an excellent set.

Originally posted by *Amy*:

;(

Has this curfew ever been achieved, eh? Firstborn didn't get long enough, I was really disappointed.

I missed Screaming Nebraska last night, but saw their debut gig and although the music's not my cup of tea, it was an excellent set.

Firstborn were amazing if only they had played a few more songs.

Exactly. I was so looking forward to seeing them again but I was pretty annoyed that they didn't play very long.

As much as I love The Gloria Flaw, they could/ should have had a shorter set. I don't know how long Screaming Nebraska played for but touring bands should be more of a priority. It's not every month you get to see Firstborn...

Also, having 5 bands play from 7ish to 10 is not the best idea.

Firstborn had 30 minutes but only played for 22 minutes according to Si (their singer)

They were indeed top notch...

They return on Friday 13th August and have a 30 minute set pencilled in....

Things over-ran due to an extra band being added to the bill....

The curfew was deliberately set arly as I had a feeling that this gig would over-run.

Apologies.. Hopefully it shall not happen again...

Ross