aberdeen-music

RETRO Sega Mega Drive haha

Skubbs

I was clearing out my cupboards (its taken a long time) and came across my Sega Mega Drive (16-bit).

It has all its wires, has 4 controllers (one is remote controlled) and comes with 16 games

They are:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Altered Beast

Mercs

Turbo Outrun

Raiden Trad

The Revenge of Shinobi

Eswat

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

Mega Games

Castle of Illusion Mickey Mouse

NHLPA Hockey 93

PGA Tour Golf 2

Premier Manager

John Madden American Football

Fifa 95

And some ninja game with an unreadable title.

Well if anyone is interested send me a message, and offer however much youre willing to pay for it. Just wanna get rid of it and make some room!! :up:

It's some of the games that people pay stupid quid for. The Streets of Rage games tend to go for at least 50 pounds.

:up:

Mental. Though I could never part with my Streets of Rage 2 cartridge.

You can get games in Cash Converters for like a quid. Or just download the Gens emulator and get games for free.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Mental. Though I could never part with my Streets of Rage 2 cartridge.

And neither you should, perfect for a post-pub fight without the rozzers stopping it.

Streets of Rage 3 is the grail for that console, it's as rare as hobby-horseshit.

:up:

Heya!

Sorry, couldn't get online yesterday and this is the first chance I've had!

Wow, loads of messages haha I'll be annoying and wait until tomorrow to decide who gets it. Everyone ok with that or am I going to get slapped?

I did have Streets of Rage but haven't a scooby what I've done with it... There were more games but honestly don't know where I've put them :down:

It's only streets of rage 3 thats worth any money at all, and even then nowadays its proberly worth 30 or above rather than the 200 on ebay!

The first two are worth around 5 and 10 respectively.

Something's only worth what someone will pay for it. So if they sell for 200 on ebay, that's what it's worth.

If it was me, I'd just play it on an emulator, but there you go.

Something's only worth what someone will pay for it. So if they sell for 200 on ebay, that's what it's worth.

That said, a quick search on ebay shows that they sell all the time and the going rate seems to be about 30 quid.

Streets of Rage 3 sega megadrive boxed complete on eBay, also Action Adventure, Sega Megadrive Genesis, Games, Video Games (end time 22-Jan-08 14:12:17 GMT)

There are 'real' prices and 'idiot' prices for everything in this world. I wouldn't say that just because a couple of numpties may pay 200 for that particular game that it's worth that kind of money.