aberdeen-music

Exams

KimyReizeger

My schedule has been pretty savage thus far... yesterday I had Legal System and Microeconomics with just a 1 hour gap between 'em, and this morning I had Management. I've got Criminal Law on Friday at 9am and that's me done, thank god.

I'm with you on the whole revision thing; I'm absolutely terrible at it. Still, having all four of my exams in such a condensed period kind of forced me to get off my arse a little earlier this time round.

It's not the reading that bothers me. On the contrary, my face feels like it's peeling off from reading. It's all the mindless shit: memorising things, planning things, organising things. Exam culture is a curse. The way they mark these things, by altering the pass marks in accordance with performance levels, giving set questions to 'work towards': nobody learns a goddamn thing.

Ah. You like it there?

Yeah.. I don't like Oxford too much as a town and there are quite a lot of idiots around, but every uni is like that I guess, and it is a nice place to study. Plus I love having uni and home lives completely separate :)

Just got the one left to do - Mechanics Of Solids.

Haha, I read that as Mechanics of Souls :D Thought it was a philosophy module or something...