aberdeen-music

Velvet Revolver-Slither

Camie

Guest phoenix_down

yer this song is pretty damned great. what does anyone think of their cover of Pink Flyods Money (its played on the italian job)

The main thing I have against this band is the vocals. Anything Slash produces is going to be gold, but I just don't feel anyone can accompany that gold as well as Axl did. I guess it's just something that I won't budge on, because i'm a wanker.

It's like Slash's Snakepit, awesome guitar work, killed by the vocals.

Originally posted by CliveRavensby:

you've spelt that word wrong. Its actually spelt r-i-g-h-t, not w-r-o-n-g.

I tell you it takes YEARS to master the art of disagreeing completely with someone and yet tickling them in ways that members of the opposite sex sometimes just can't reach :up:

Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja:

The main thing I have against this band is the vocals. Anything Slash produces is going to be gold, but I just don't feel anyone can accompany that gold as well as Axl did. I guess it's just something that I won't budge on, because i'm a wanker.

It's like Slash's Snakepit, awesome guitar work, killed by the vocals.

Slash asked Devin Townsend if he would like to be the singer in that band. He declined...shame that would of been some line up!;(

Originally posted by AxlRose_PL19:

Axl hasn't been doing anything for the past ten years! Apart from recording an album which might not ever come out!

not so

anyone remeber the quite not to bad 'oh my god' on the end of days soundtrack(yes i know its a shit film that we'd all like to forget).....had dave navarro doing some geetar n stuff

also theres stuff like madagascar on bootleg...not awful....just not great....