aberdeen-music

Drummer/vocalist NEEDED

The Sloth

Im looking for a drummer and a vocalist to complete a super heavy band.

We currently have two guitarists and a bass player. We have 9 songs, some covers lined up (Black Sabbath, Sepultura, FNM, Pantera, Superjoint).

The problem is, I require a drummer that can do double bass drum stuff/blast beats consistently, and pretty fast....

Vocals-wise, Singing is not needed, just a powerful growl/scream, something similar to Raging Speedhorn would be ideal.

Guest RomanChoke

jesus christ it looks like your going to have a very shit band out of that. You want to have vocals that are unoriginal and totally lame as well as furious, senseless drumming. No doubt you'll get the usual musically handicapped people at your gigs though

Who the fuck are you?!?

You dont even know me, and I dont beleive that I asked for your opinion.

You haven't heard any of my songs ( how can you judge?)

Well FYI my riffs are pretty original and The Drumming is mostly groove based, with the odd blast beat here and there.

AND If you dont like any of the Classic bands that were listed in my post, then Your opinion is not valued by me and you can FUCK OFF!

Cheers

Guest highroller

Romanchoke is a total tool and will recieve a beatdown very very soon...how a nice guy like adam is in the same band i dont know....!

Originally posted by jamesy weapon:

The Diuretics are the worst band I've ever seen, I wouldn't let him bother you..

I can't help but feel slightly amused by this

At least its some recognition that we exist, no matter how single minded this quote is.

:laughing:

Originally posted by RomanChoke:

jesus christ it looks like your going to have a very shit band out of that. You want to have vocals that are unoriginal and totally lame as well as furious, senseless drumming. No doubt you'll get the usual musically handicapped people at your gigs though

Dont be such an idiot, everyone has to start somewhere. I remember many a moon ago, being in a band desparately searching for a singer and almost giving up hope!

Be more respectful to others everyone has to start some where:swearing:

Originally posted by Dechristianise:

Good Shit bostaph !!!

Hows the drummnig doing ?

Hey man, it's all good, just breaking sticks left right and centre at the moment, better get me self some new ones soonish - element have a bout of gigs coming int the next couple of week onwards! Need to get me some new pedals too, the iron cobra's giving up the ghost, mind you i have had it about 5 years, value for money i think!!!!!:band:

Sounds good like,all my sticks are chiped to fuck as i've used them for years and back in the day i walways hit the metal sides of the toms. They are slowly falling apart. Also you may be able to help me with this drum problem,my snare vibrates like fuck all the time when i use my double kick pedal reckon you could help from stopping this ?