aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by haigyman:

aaarrr! has to be said, ol' rhiannon is looking particularly sexy in this picture

its the boots! the boots turn you on right?

well if you join my ship everyone shall be sexyyyyyyy, il let you ahve Captain Chevey 777untitled1-med.jpg

calire told me thats the way you spell it, shes a dumbass

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Rhiannon:

its the boots! the boots turn you on right?

well if you join my ship everyone shall be sexyyyyyyy, il let you ahve Captain Chevey 777untitled1-med.jpg

calire told me thats the way you spell it, shes a dumbass

dunno if "chevy" will be too chuffed about that..haha! nice squint by the way, forgot her sexy flower though

Originally posted by Rhiannon:

MWAHAHAHAHA

DEATH TO DAYETH!

777untitled-med.jpg

Ar! You be jsut the WORST Pirate I EVER encountered. For one thing you've mistaken me for a merman and have proceed to dunk the poor swine in on open bag of water. Ar and as for yer (high heeled!?) boots...it looks more like you have yer feet in two black cats wearing berrets....yar be an insult to real pirates! Get yer imaging skilsl together you landlubbing barnacle-butt!!

Think of this as the day that Captain Rhiannon Sparrow ( nI is married to Jack Sparrow, of course) was nearly caught (but of course wasnt because even if Dayeth had tried to catch the right pirate, he would never have suceeded because he is indeed to slow and stupid to catch ME!)

Originally posted by Dayeth:

626piratesays.jpg

...never

YOU are by far the worst pirate i've ever seen-that is quite blatantly cap'n Chevy (laura) impaled on the ss. fucker and not rhiannon...

994pic_1-med.jpg

see-a slight difference there-your identification skills are crap...and you call yourself a buccaneer? scallywag :rolleyes: