Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR SALE

One Pirate Cruiser, 400ft long

several years old

Is powered by the wind filling its four seperate sails, and steering is provided by 3 big fuck-off rudders.

it can hold 69 men. All cabins come with broadband internet and en-suite shitters.

comes fitted with many, many cannons and several windows for firing pissy little guns out of. has 4 built-in planks for walking for more efficient executions. all ammunition provided.

crew and ships parrot not included.

asking price - the head of any pirate leader

any takers of this fine vessel?

Originally posted by scottNP:

FOR SALE

One Pirate Cruiser, 400ft long

several years old

Is powered by the wind filling its four seperate sails, and steering is provided by 3 big fuck-off rudders.

it can hold 69 men. All cabins come with broadband internet and en-suite shitters.

comes fitted with many, many cannons and several windows for firing pissy little guns out of. has 4 built-in planks for walking for more efficient executions. all ammunition provided.

crew and ships parrot not included.

asking price - the head of any pirate leader

any takers of this fine vessel?

AR! A fine bargain...be a matey and hold it for me, saavy.

The head of any pirate leader ay...what about a Pirate Leader's pet rabbit?

arr, can be used as a blackmail to hold a pirate hostage!

its a deal matey. i be postin a picture of her before too long.

bring me the rabbit (and any other pet you may find), or if possible the head of the rabbits master, and she be yours.

AR!...Here ya go Scotty-lad.

626rabbitcapture.jpg

1323pirate.JPG

here she be, in picture form this time...

you may have a bit of a bugger attaining insurance for this vessel, it isnt cheap to insure a 4-sailer for pirate use.

its a different story if you have a done the pass-plus in sailing, or are insuring it for Royal Navy purposes.

arr

Originally posted by Rhiannon:

The bunny stays with me, Claire you and your ship come on my side

You shall ahve to catch me first if you want to feed me tpo sharkies, and no matter how hard you try, no one shall ever catch me *run, run as fast as you can, you cant catch me cus im rhiannon*

hmmmmm.i dunno like-already signed their list,but will consider a mutiny if you guys have the bunny.yup whoever has the bunny has use of my ship and cannon-master kiriyama.

deal?

aha, i have the bunny, arr!

Dayeth the terrible, may i be permitted to join yar crew with this other ship i have come into the posession of? i shall be modifying it accordingly, arr.

i am trained as a Navigation Officer, arr, and as a Brutal Manhandler.

and i be a parrot at fancy dress parties, arr.

aha, i have the bunny, arr!

Dayeth the terrible, may i be permitted to join yar crew with this other ship i have come into the posession of? i shall be modifying it accordingly, arr.

i am trained as a Navigation Officer, arr, and as a Brutal Manhandler.

and i be a parrot at fancy dress parties, arr.

AR! Yee shall captain your own ship as part of me fleet! What say you?

Guest haigyman

so just now it's (aarr!) my ship with death wheels, claire's winged motherfucker and the s.s.fucker against rhiannon's "ship", Aaaar!! be an unfair fight sez i!

1323pirate.JPG

here she be, in picture form this time...

you may have a bit of a bugger attaining insurance for this vessel, it isnt cheap to insure a 4-sailer for pirate use.

its a different story if you have a done the pass-plus in sailing, or are insuring it for Royal Navy purposes.

arr

Ar, she a beauty alright, I be impressed. I've done every course over the coasts of the world in sailing and ship-handling, but Im a pirate... I dont need insurance! Unless I can find a more ideal insurance plan that suits me better....ar