aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the name of the Kings Navy I shall have you dirty pirates hung from the gallows if its the last thing I do.

Yours Sincerley

Captain Ash Hill of the Royal Navy. hehe.

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Vaya:

ye got off lucky ye wee scallywag,but could you survive an encounter with another crew member?!

14chase.jpg

arrrr-i think not!

dude it's not like we have christmas lights or a moose on board

Originally posted by ASH:

In the name of the Kings Navy I shall have you dirty pirates hung from the gallows if its the last thing I do.

Yours Sincerley

Captain Ash Hill of the Royal Navy. hehe.

pffft-like we fear the navy-we're PIRATES

You will when the mighty frigate HMS Charles comes looking for you. We shall blow you out of the water and hang ever last one of you. MAy god have mercy on your souls.

Guest haigyman

You will when the mighty frigate HMS Charles comes looking for you. We shall blow you out of the water and hang ever last one of you. MAy god have mercy on your soles.

aaar!!! shut up!

MAy god have mercy on your soles.

we're pirates-we wear sensible shoes and some of us have wooden legs and don't even have to worry about our soles.but yeah those wooden decks can be hard going at times for the feet i guess

Guest haigyman

You will when the mighty frigate HMS Charles comes looking for you. We shall blow you out of the water and hang ever last one of you. MAy god have mercy on your soles.

our syntax bastard will see to it you walk the plank yet!!!

Originally posted by haigyman:

our syntax bastard will see to it you walk the plank yet!!!

nope-i'm sure syntax bastard will join our crew,cos he rocks and his guitar will send such shockwaves that your ships will be reduced to splinters in no time

1323pirate2-med.JPG

ha, the navy can suck our dicks!

see what Captain Dayeth managed to pull in with the might of the SS Fucker! We now have a navy ship in our possession!

ooh yeah!

The crew were horribly tortured and beaten before being put out of their misery by Ship surgeon NF Power.

A great victory for the pirate fleet.

well done all.

Originally posted by Dayeth:

AR! Yee shall captain your own ship as part of me fleet! What say you?

indeed i shall, Cap'n Dayeth.

and here she be, my own ship, the SS Bandit.

1323pirate3-med.JPG

She has three main guns, including an anti-emo gun, and several piss-ad cannons. can carry a crew of 6 men/women. all cabins have standard dial-up internet, and no washing facilities. we do have a female shower room though, complete with viewing window for the rest of the crew.

she also have some wheels, and can do 40mph on land, so she meets basic speed limit requirements.

arr.

Originally posted by haigyman:

i ate the captains heart

and i ate his liver. with plenty of radish!