aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

Originally posted by haigyman:

wine? wtf? some pirate! rum lass! RUM is what you need!

There is 3 year Havana rum in the flat too.

It's rather nice.

You underestimate me, fool.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Lester Burnham:

There is 3 year Havana rum in the flat too.

It's rather nice.

You underestimate me, fool.

yaaaay!!! rum!!! join our fleet, not rhiannon's!

Originally posted by Dayeth:

Ar! they be impressive pirate elements

*takes a bow*

I was running around Moshulu at new year hammered out my face saying things about being a pirate.

I want an eye patch and a pirate hat.

yaaaay!!! rum!!! join our fleet, not rhiannon's!

you insulted my tastes... if I were to join your fleet, I'd cut your throat within seconds.

Being on the opposite site would postpone this.

I advice you retract the invitation.

Who is on each fleet?

when are they playing next!?!?!?!!??!?

As far as I'm aware they are looking for a proper singer coz the vocalist who sang on the song I heard was only a temporary one or something. However he did sing in a proper pirate way.

They also haven't actually played a proper gig yet but have recorded some demo stuff which I have heard (I know some of the band members) and I enjoyed it immensely.

One of their songs was played at The Moorings once, the venue from which their love of piracy primarily stems. Look you crazy kids: do you know Johnny Kidd and the Pirates? They dressed like pirates although they did not sing like (or about) them and were a 1950s/60s pop / rock n roll band. Pirates are good.

I still have the best part of 20 galant sailors on me crew.. AHAR! DEATH TO THE PIRATE WANNABE'S!

Correction:

You have 20. Though I have demanded the rank of first mate.

It's even in my signature, thus official.

Correction:

You have 20. Though I have demanded the rank of first mate.

It's even in my signature, thus official.

Yar, prove yer faith and loyality Potential First Mate Burnham and I shall welcome ya 'board with glee (...and a fine rum)

first mate's suck, the bad dude in caribbean and smee - think about it

Correction:

They all suck in comparrison to me. Thye never bother getting good ones because they know full well that they can never be as mighty as I am. I even have a tale.

Many a year back, on the harsh waves of the Clyde... Cpt Lester Burnham played her Nord against the waves upon her deck. Her crew was mightier than any crew on all the blue/grey seas. Her parrot screamed Devo lyrics along to her playing.

The waves crashed against the galleys, this day seemed darker than any other she'd ever seen. She saw it in the parrot's eyes.

That day she lost her crew, and has never sailed the Clyde since. She was the only survivor and couldn't face the duties of beinga captain again... so she became the greatest first mate known to man.

Yar, prove yer faith and loyality Potential First Mate Burnham and I shall welcome ya 'board with glee (...and a fine rum)

how how how?

how how how?

Yar, let yer natural pirate instinct lead tha way

(Previous proving of faiths include amusing pictures of boats/the enemies death....making a fool of the enemy.... saying something totally cool that makes everyone in the fleet go "AAARRR")

Yar, let yer natural pirate instinct lead tha way

(Previous proving of faiths include amusing pictures of boats/the enemies death....making a fool of the enemy.... saying something totally cool that makes everyone in the fleet go "AAARRR")

Hrmm... well here's one of the worst photos of me in history... I look like I have acne and I also have half a litre of vodka down my throat. It is actually titled "Sharon the pirate" it's from new year. I even have a cravat.

Swines

Lester the acne ridden drunken pirate.

I also have multicoloured hair for some reason...

Originally posted by Timson:

ooooo argh you look like a real pirate lester, ahoy to the fellow crew, oooo argh indeed !

Damn right... the paint picture is accurate.

arr, welcome aboard.

choose yar ship to join - The SS Bandit - sleek, fucking fast and anti-emo. Captained by my good self. Yet to be assigned a proper crew.

or

the SS Fucker - hugeass destroyer, fucking huge, and has broadband. Captained by Dayeth The Terrible.

the SS Fucker already has a first mate i believe.

Whats it to be? Arrr!

Originally posted by scottNP:

arr, welcome aboard.

choose yar ship to join - The SS Bandit - sleek, fucking fast and anti-emo. Captained by my good self. Yet to be assigned a proper crew.

or

the SS Fucker - hugeass destroyer, fucking huge, and has broadband. Captained by Dayeth The Terrible.

the SS Fucker already has a first mate i believe.

Whats it to be? Arrr!

Ar, they are all honourable ships that are a fine home for any fine Pirate...me old first mate dont pull ees weight though.. now he's at the bottom o' the sea, AHAR!