aberdeen-music

Dressing up at Turisas

Norseman

Korpiklaani are playing Glasgow Cathouse on 20th December.

I saw them at Bloodstock Open Air in England. On the forum, they were voted the band of the day they played. Most people seem to think they were also the band of the weekend.

Would recommend going to see them.

Oh cool!

I might come. Turns out they're also playing near the Czech/German border just on the day that I need to figure out which route to take from Czech Rep to Germany as well. Hmmmmmmmm :)

Emo? I dont want to link you to fourfa.com, but it might be deemed necessary!

I just re-looked at that site, and there's a photo on there, used to illustrate emo, that looks remarkably similar to some photos on the WSBB myspace.

But I couldn't really give a toss about musical genres - hilariously, fourfa site suggests that a band like WSBB could be classed as "punk" based on the low production values. But...what the hell, who cares?

They might seem macho if you are a wimp, i mean leaning forward with a microphone, or pointing your guitar in the air, that is threatening as hell huh?! Isn't it?

I apologise, I should've said faux-macho-bullshit instead.

I apologise, I should've said faux-macho-bullshit instead.

Haha, Cloud 1 Indie tryhard 0.

Before anyone gets uppity, i love Blessed but they are really just puppy dogs underneath it all :)

But, lets not forget that this thread is about dressing up to see a band and that's the most important thing.