Guest Jake Wifebeater
what does your perfect fry up consist of? discuss

Bacon

Square Sausage

Eggs

Black Pudding

Mushrooms

Toast

No tomatoes or beans. Having beans first thing is just fucken wrong.

:up:

fry ups kick ass

what does your perfect fry up consist of? discuss

I know what it doesn't consist of:

1 shitty sausage

1 rasher bacon

1 egg

1 disgusting hash brown

That was the "full" breakfast I had at a B&B in Elgin recently. Pathetic.

I want a good sausage, maybe two. 3 rashers of bacon, 1 or 2 eggs, black pudding, mushrooms, beans, toast (either normal or french) orange juice and as much tea as I can drink. That would be a full breakfast.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You know what's a fine roll? Lorne sausage with black pudding on top, then tomato sauce. Mmm.

Agree 100%, been a staple hangover cure of mine for years. If it's a particularly barbaric hangover, add a fried egg to it.

:up:

I think it's awful at my work... I'm a breakfast waitress and the breakfast is a sham.

It's really tasty food and everything, but if you say "sausage, fried egg and tomato" all you'll get is one sausage, one fried egg and one half of a tomato... You get some embarrassing looks from people who obviously didn't realise you had to be really specific with your order.

Then again, you do get the really pernickity folk who tell you something has to be cooked this many minutes on one side and so many minutes on the other, with this amount of salt etc...

Ach it's their brek, so they're entitled. It's just bugging when you're rushing about after heaps of other tables (I know my job is soooo challenging *cough*)