aberdeen-music

Rass' Hair Needs Colour Advice!

Rass

Right, so, it's that time of year again that my manky yellow/blonde locks need the roots done, but im not overwhelmed with the thought of burning the crap out of my hair again, as it's already breaking and coming out.

So what to do?

Stick to the trademark "i'm not Erskine's less ugly twin" trademark Blonde?

Dye it back to the old brown and wait for it to grow out, putting my time to something a bit more creative like writing solos for the new album...

or dye it *insert rediculous colour here* and run the risk of it fading in about 12 minutes to a rubbish pastel colour thus making me emo....

Any thoughts?

oh, and anyone suggesting cutting it will be wasting 5 minutes of their life saying so, as it is not an option....

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

Gnarly?! What the f*ck does that mean? ?(

D'uh, it means ace, sweet, cool....get it? ?(

Rass- you could try a premptive strike and shave it all off! or go purple! only kidding, touch p ur roots and it'll all be good!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude you could come over and let all the atom girls give you a make over? We made a nice job of Erskine one drunken evening.......

Had agood picture for you all of Erskine and his fabulous new look..........ba**ard deleted it though!

Rass we wouldn't be so cruel to you though..............

We'd go for natural colours rather than blue!

HeHe:jester: ;)