aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Marsh

Madness @ AECC

The Exhibition Centre gigs just keep coming.

I think this is their only Scottish date.

Don't know when tickets are on sale but I'm sure there will be loads of folk wanting to go. You get all sorts at Madness gigs :up:

For that price, it's One Step Beyond a joke, an Embarrassment to society and likely to give you a Cardiac Arrest. I could get on the Night Boat To Cairo for less, it wouldn't be a Grey Day, and I might get to meet Michael Caine.

Beat THAT, Alan Cynic.

Damn you...that puts me in the shade...I'm now one of 'Yesterday's Men'. I'll just stay at home in 'our house' and mope! I won't come out til it's 'One better day', unless the 'Sweetest girl' asks me to be her 'Prince'.

OK...I'll 'Shut up'!

Guest bluesxman
I think putting Madness on at the AECC is a bit of wishful thinking, surely the Music Hall would have been better?

I think you are underestimating the nostalgia attributed to them. I love Madness but I'm not sure about attending this, bound to be full of ageing beer boys, which can be worse than young neds.

Guest DustyDeviada
I think you are underestimating the nostalgia attributed to them. I love Madness but I'm not sure about attending this, bound to be full of ageing beer boys, which can be worse than young neds.

Yep, they're still a pretty big live draw.

I think putting Madness on at the AECC is a bit of wishful thinking, surely the Music Hall would have been better?

For their only Scottish date? Sounds like a great idea.........