aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bomb explosion was great. So much destruction...ahem.

I also wondered why the plane went quiet, then Paul reveals that there was no fuel left. I thought they'd landed in the water at that point, and that Neighbours were shite at doing plane crashes. But I was wrong.

About landing in the water that is. Not about shite plane crashes.

The bomb explosion was great. So much destruction...ahem.

I also wondered why the plane went quiet' date=' then Paul reveals that there was no fuel left. I thought they'd landed in the water at that point, and that Neighbours were shite at doing plane crashes. But I was wrong.[/quote']

I thought that was ace. If i didn't know what was gonna happen I would've been fooled into beleiving that they survived.

did none of you hear the pilot say there was no fuel left or they were almost out. or didnt have enough or something. or was that just me cause i knew straight away when the plane went quiet that it was cause there was no fuel left

Nope. Didn't hear that bit. I suppose the HUGE explosion made a hole in the fuel tank. At which point the whole plane should have blown up. In fact, no-one even got hurt by the explosion. Dearie me.

I still love Neighbours though.