aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had images of you reading all 59 pages' date=' and actually NOT getting the jist of the thread.[/quote']

Hmmm.

Read 59 pages of shite extract or lob my own stone in that pond and see the ripples.

latter of the two, appealed to me more :D

Fill me in....what the feck are you on about.

Guest haigyman
Hmmm.

Read 59 pages of shite extract or lob my own stone in that pond and see the ripples.

latter of the two' date='[/b'] appealed to me more :D

what an unnecessary comma

if you don't bother reading other people's posts (even the very first one in the thread would've done) then whytF should we bother reading/nitpicking at yours?

Hmmm.

latter of the two' date=' appealed to me more :D

Fill me in....what the feck are you on about.[/quote']

No, i insist...what the fuck are YOU on about.

No' date=' stinger says 'Belgium'.

*waltzes*[/quote']

And no, you hufter, "Belgium" isn't an adjective, let alone one to describe how spiggin' awesome something is.

and

well..if boyd can go back to school and horse back riding for the second time in his life' date=' rougly 2 weeks after coming out of a coma, and if lynne scully can get score some cock with THAT haircut, then i think my storyline is pretty convincing![/quote']

I will accept your proposed plot if you NEVER use the words "Lynne Scully" and "cock" together ever again.

Guest haigyman
i think it would be ace (and amazingly satisfying) if lyn got murdered cos one of her "life coaching" clients got pissed off with her

but you wouldn't know that and it could be like a who shot JR thing?

and joe scully could come back to be a suspect

yeah! but no-one could catch joe cause he'd just fuck them up

:D

Do Englishers seriously think there's better things to do with a day off than sit at home watching Neighbours?

i agree. i mean who wants to wtach some shitty family movie from the days of yore. what the BBC should do on every bank holiday is Neighbours Omnibus- for the WHOLE day. 24 hours of non-stop neighbours action.

• 2 weeks later...