Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest b-bert
What happened on Friday? And today?! The last one I saw was Lil on the floor after falling! What happened?

yes what did happen with the step ladder, that was the last one i saw until today. And now lil is alive.

I was hoping cindy was a murderer.

Thanks Brian...you rock! The serbian bint is Lil. She has been annoying the past few weeks also. Who was serena gonna have an orgy with!?

ohh, i know who she is, i just won't say her name. or type it. she has a weird face.

the cops took serena home after she stole dylans car, she got pissed, went out and bought a huge bottle of booze, sat down in a deserted alley, had a cry, poured the booze into her shoe (pretty much), then phoned the serbian bint to tell her she was drunk, she'd met some boys, and was going home with them.

it wasn't a classic scene by any means though. still, lou's selling illegal icecream.

i think harold and lou should make a record together, dashing bow ties they wear in the coffee shop.....

i have a copy of stefan 'paul robinson' dennis's long forgotten 1989 top 20 smash 'dont it make you feel good' thats how sad i blooming well am!!!!