Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt know they died!! grr you people

We were just kidding.

So' date=' everyone that dies. Do they find the bodies? Or can we look forward to another dubious comeback in 10 years akin to Harold?[/quote']

The three Bishops are dead for sure. They all think that Susan dies, but she "comes back from the dead" ...zombie or something I guess. I think Dylan is missing for a while too.

yea there was no call for actually naming the dead in this thread. fuckers. it's not big or clever trying to show off that you knew who died first, it just ruins it for those of us looking forward to it tomorrow.

that episode was horrible though, it was really unnerving watching them all waiting to die as the planes engines cut out.

shame we didn't get to see the actual crash.

SPOILERS

The three Bishops are dead for sure. They all think that Susan dies' date=' but she "comes back from the dead" ...zombie or something I guess. I think Dylan is missing for a while too.[/quote']

Only Davids body is found, both Conner and Dylan end up on an island and go on the run together for a whie, but eventually come back to Erinsborugh (an anagram of Neighbours doncha know), and Susan is presumed dead for 3 days but comes back ok.

Cheers

Stuart

SPOILERS

Only Davids body is found' date=' both Conner and Dylan end up on an island and go on the run together for a whie, but eventually come back to Erinsborugh (an anagram of Neighbours doncha know), and Susan is presumed dead for 3 days but comes back ok.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

you know putting spoilers at the top of your post like that doesn't really help as we have to scroll down to see if anyone else posted and when it's done at that size with such little spacing we've already scrolled to see your whole post by the time we realise.

how about someone starts a neighbours spoiler thread and all those desperate to ruin it for everyone else can get their jollies in there.

really, what they are doing now is starting up a neighbours reality show, where all the characters in the crash find themselves on a deserted island, and have to do tasks to win the viewers hearts befrore they all get voted off, to return to the main show in 10 years time

i also liked the fact that the planes crashed in the middle of the sea, yet sat there COMPLETELY still, not sinking or even moving as the wave machine battered it and the characters hung off it

oh, and someone floating on a piece of metal plane - it would make sense to hang on to something, but generally things like sheets of metal don't float...

David