aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
french_disko

SONIC YOUTH - Daydream Nation - Live at Glasgow ABC - 22nd August

fucking A... Foo Fighters and Nine Inch Nails in Edinburgh the night before as well!

i was eyeing that cheeky double up too.

alas it will be but a pipe dream i fear

It's Sonic Youth so frankly the same rules don't apply. :p

I sat at my desk staring at my monitor, feeling hollow at the thought of how I'd feel sipping on a cup of tea in my flat whilst people were watching this in the very, "reachable at great ease" Glasgow ABC. I felt sick. I had to buy them. Sharon is now happy (and poor).

When they do the Sister/EVOL tour mebbe I could be persuaded.

I saw at least 3 dates of the Daydream tour first time around...

still bummed at missing the Sister tour in Glasgow when I had been down at college the night of the gig. Only noticed the poster the next day: curses.

I have days off. I'm heading down the Wednesday morning with my boyfriend (who won't be coming to the gig) and am returning early Thursday evening. It's a double shopping/gig whammy for me. I'm shooting down on the train.

Ooooh, you lot are in for a treat, saw these album gigs at Primavera and both were superb!

Would have gone for slint again but cant get days off - why did they move it from the barras to abc? Is it true the barras are closing? Sad news, I hope I heard wrong.

Im going on the 21st, also CopyHaHo are playing on the 22nd across the road at sleazys, so if the Yoooof gig finishes early, people from here should pop over.

YEEEEEES SONIC YOUTH!! on the 21st on my 22nd birthday, yasmin

in answer to jan, i think copy haho are on second so probably about half 10ish.so everyone should just come on over after sonic yowth!you know it makes sense.

i just hope mark ibald is there.that made the set at primavera.x

SIx Organs Of Admittance

As well as playing the Lemon Tree's studio theatre on Monday 20th, Ben Chasny is also playing Nice N Sleazy on Tuesday 21st. It's a late show, with late doors, and if you present a SY Daydream Nation ticket at the door you'll get 2 off.