aberdeen-music

Kings Of Leon - Because of the Times

A.Pel

I only got to have a listen to someones copy in the car, sounded pretty good though and by the sounds of this thread i should probably get off my arse and go buy it...

Maybe tomorow. :laughing:

It's good, but bizarrely track 2 is a bit shit, I would have thought they'd stick the shit one at the end.

I wasn't sure about the single, 'On Call' initially but really like it now, the album is good but not as immediate as the first one was. The second one I thought meandered a bit other than the singles, but it was still pretty good. At least they are trying to broaden their sound as they progress. The Southern Strokes thing was just lazy comparisons to me.

yeah i heard that, single not really over impressing me, the vocal line is ace though, i would knick that and put it into another song. Big fan of the first two albums, so until i properly listen to the new one i won't judge.

Tom

I've just realised that Kings of Leon have scuppered my theory: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/music-discussion/35908-i-have-theory.html

I'd like to point out the 'advance prediction' I made in this thread almost a year ago, that the new album would be amazing. I believe the contents of this thread are testament to my powers as a Musical Mystic Meg.

My next prediction is......the next Hard-Fi album will be fucking appaling.