aberdeen-music

Celebrity Big Brother

Chris

I was hoping someone else would save me the ignomy of starting this thread, but oh well.

Anyway Dirk Benedict turning up in the A-Team van was the undoubted highlight for me, everyone else seemed a bit of a waste. Especially the guy from Towers Of London doing his best Sid Vicious impression then going straight in to reminisce with Leo Sayer about going round to his for tea.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the A-team van was fucking awesome... i recon this could be a goodun, a good mix of "celebs" and i recon the towers of london guy will definatley stir it up a little.

Having been forced to watch this muck last night I would say I'm most impressed by Shilpa Shetty. She is one hot lady. I will catch it now and then until she's evicted. Shame it wasn't Mr. T instead of Face.

I was also disappointed Sadam didn't turn up.

"Guess what?! it was all a big hoax by Channel 4/Endemol, here he is!!!" (BOOOOOOOO)

Shame it wasn't Mr. T instead of Face.

I'd rather it was Howling Mad Murdock

"Guess what?! it was all a big hoax by Channel 4/Endemol, here he is!!!" (BOOOOOOOO)

And to welcome him in to the house would be George Galloway.

'Hello again Sadam. Not only do I admire your indefatigibility, but where did you get that silk kerchief? It is most stylish. Where do you store it, on a rack?'

I don't watch that IQ-lowering shite, but I do get a kick out of looking at the list of attention-seeking 3rd-raters that are deparate to hold on to their 15-minutes and are prepared to humiliate themselves on this turgid excuse for entertainment to do so.

Jo O'Meara - never heard of him/her

Leo Sayer - 70's chart crooner

Dirk Benedict - A graduate of the "Speak Your Weight Machine School of Acting"

Ian "H" Watkins - Fa' ?

Cleo Rocos - An extra on Kenny Everett from 19-canteen (failed singer too, If I'm not mistaken)

Ken Russell - The accliamed director??? - say it aint so!!!

Shilpa Shetty - Who?

Donny Tourette - ditto

Danielle Lloyd - as above

Jermaine Jackson - Talented brother of the alledged Paedo - for shame Jermaine

Carol Malone - see Shilpa Shetty

Rearrange this popular pharse - scraping the of bottom barrel the

Having been forced to watch this muck last night I would say I'm most impressed by Shilpa Shetty. She is one hot lady. I will catch it now and then until she's evicted.

Just checked on t'interweb - tidy :up:

I thought he might have been "roped" into it.

Jo O'Meara - never heard of him/her

Leo Sayer - 70's chart crooner

Dirk Benedict - A graduate of the "Speak Your Weight Machine School of Acting"

Ian "H" Watkins - Fa' ?

Cleo Rocos - An extra on Kenny Everett from 19-canteen (failed singer too, If I'm not mistaken)

Ken Russell - The accliamed director??? - say it aint so!!!

Shilpa Shetty - Who?

Donny Tourette - ditto

Danielle Lloyd - as above

Jermaine Jackson - Talented brother of the alledged Paedo - for shame Jermaine

Carol Malone - see Shilpa Shetty

To fill in your blanks...

Jo O'Meara - Formerly a singer in S Club 7

Dirk Benedict - Battlestar Galactica/A-Team legend.

Ian "H" Watkins - Former singer with Steps

Ken Russell - You are correct, it is the film director. Looks like a good candidate for first celebrity big brother cardiac victim too.

Shilpa Shetty - Bollywood actress. Gorgeous.

Donny Tourette - Towers Of London singer. Immediate impression is he's a cock.

Danielle Lloyd - "Disgraced" Miss UK. Playboy model and girlfriend of Teddy Sheringham

Carol Malone - Daily Mirror columnist.

To fill in your blanks...

Jo O'Meara - Formerly a singer in S Club 7

Dirk Benedict - Battlestar Galactica/A-Team legend.

Ian "H" Watkins - Former singer with Steps

Ken Russell - You are correct, it is the film director. Looks like a good candidate for first celebrity big brother cardiac victim too.

Shilpa Shetty - Bollywood actress. Gorgeous.

Donny Tourette - Towers Of London singer. Immediate impression is he's a cock.

Danielle Lloyd - "Disgraced" Miss UK. Playboy model and girlfriend of Teddy Sheringham

Carol Malone - Daily Mirror columnist.

Step away from the tv Chris...!!

You up for the Dons v. ICT game next sat??

Guest DustyDeviada

I thought he was already dead to be honest.

I thought he was already dead to be honest.

So did I - you probably confused him with Stanley Kubrick - I know I did at first. They were contemporaries from the same era.

Thanks for the update Chris - still none the wiser on the non-entities though !!!

I think you only have to stand next to a celebrity to become one yourself these days - kinda like osmosis.

Just look at all the checkout assistant material that are on the cover of magazines (Chantelle, Katona, Goody, Nikki Whats'erface)

Guest DustyDeviada
So did I - you probably confused him with Stanley Kubrick - I know I did at first. They were contemporaries from the same era.

Nah, although I come across as quite a dope on here I am something of a film buff and definitely know my Russells from my Kubricks. To be honest I would be more likely to get Russell mixed up with Winner, both being fat, pasty faced, lecherous and English.

Guest bluesxman

Flicked through the channels last night and this had just started so ended up watching it, that Towers Of London guy's attempts at seeming like a dangerous rock star were hilarious. That Bollywood bird is tidy but will be a total moaning bitch. The one from S Club was such good mates with the bloke from Steps and yet couldn't just share the bed with him even though he's gay? I would guess it will be boring until everyone cracks at Ken Russell's snoring, baring his old ass at everyone while changing etc, or the gimp from Towers Of London just starts getting on everyone's nerves by trying to be hard. That ex-Miss GB or whatever seems to have the mental age of a 9 year old girl. That may actually be cruel for 9 year old girls.

Early prediction at winner = Leo Sayer.