aberdeen-music

New sayings that are annoying

Hog

Honestly, Baldy. A friend of mine (RIP) used to know some pretty dodgy lasses. One day we were walking along Union Street and one of them stopped, scratched herself in the "ladygarden" area and said out loud "Fuck sake min, itchy chat". She was rough as ratshit.

That's incredible. A guy I know once shagged a Scouser woman who, immediately before the act yelled, in a thick Scouse accent "Dick me quick, ma minge is screamin!"

That'd put you off your stride for sure!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inc18457

not so much sayings but things that annoy me:

**typing like an idiot / in aberdonian < see last few posts for perfect examples of idiocy

**text type < see bebo for all offenders

**myspace bulletins that only include "i'm just off to bed" < just FUCK OFF TO BED THEN

**people who moan about things but then do them anyway, some might call this hypocracy i guess..

**russel brand and alex zane < just FUCK OFF back to your sister's womb.

**people who think it's great conversation going on and on about how pissed they get all the time

**fake-ly friendly people who don't really listen/care what you have to say

phrases:

"gutteeed", "gutted"

"minzer"

"banter", "ban'er"

There are ways to avoid it for months on end if you want - it's called the pill.

Speaking of sayings related to a woman's time of the month. Annoying references =

"on the rag"

"monthly bleed"

"monthly visit from Aunt Flow"

"Red river is flowing"

Etc Etc.

'Aberdeen are playing at home' and 'A visit from the cardinal' were two of my ex's terms for her monthly menstrual miserabilism

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That's incredible. A guy I know once shagged a Scouser woman who, immediately before the act yelled, in a thick Scouse accent "Dick me quick, ma minge is screamin!"

That'd put you off your stride for sure!

*hits the deck laughing*

Fuck, who said romance was dead? Loud moaning can be funny/offputting as well. Once had someone on the go who made the funniest noises on the job, building up a nice rhythm, getting closer to the point of no return, total silence, and then a wall-shuddering "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" which was calculated to wake the dead. She had to go!

• Pish - best. word. ever.
  • Shite - 2nd best
  • Stoatin'
  • Scunner
  • Boufin'
  • Gantin'
  • Brammar
  • Braw
  • Muckle
  • Skelp
  • Haunners - did anyone ever shout for "haunners" during a street fight?
  • Mingin' - ripped of by the English and turned into "Minger". Cunts.

'moan tae fuck folks, gie's some mair braw Scoattish words the noo!

Bawbag/Bawsack

Scratcher

And my absolute favourite Scottish word: TOLEY.

Scottish Vernacular Dictionary

• 2 weeks later...
*hits the deck laughing*

Fuck, who said romance was dead? Loud moaning can be funny/offputting as well. Once had someone on the go who made the funniest noises on the job, building up a nice rhythm, getting closer to the point of no return, total silence, and then a wall-shuddering "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" which was calculated to wake the dead. She had to go!

I remember you mentioning that. Wasn't she also mince in the sack?

Binned