aberdeen-music

[GIG] Short Notice + Tears Of Grace + The Unknown Heroes + Flaming Katy @ The Lemon Tree

WoodyRATM

Tickets also available on-line - http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=LEMONTREE&organ_val=22345&schedule=list&event_val=2650

Short Notice

Flaming Katy

Tears Of Grace

The Unknown Heroes

Friday 22nd December

5 (3.25 concessions and Regulars)

Doors open: 9pm Show starts: 9.30pm

The Unknown Heroes are a new indie/rock band playing a set of songs that will make you sing along and bop your head at the same time.

A female fronted 4-piece with an awesome punk/metal sound Tears Of Grace have rapidly become one of the hottest bands in the north-east.

Headliners Short Notice are a mix between AC/DC, The Damned and The Stray Cats with their double bass slapping, powerful riffs and sing-a-long choruses giving them a unique look & sound.

www.shortnoticerock.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
um im not 100% certain but. .

i think its

9.00 - doors

9.30 - Flaming Katy

10.00 - TUH

10.30 - Short Notice

11.15 - ToG

i'm presuming theres gonna be a 30 min slot for supports with 45 for short notice.

the next day will be worse for me. . :( ive got work 9-6 the next day :(

no. swap tog and short notice. It's a short notice gig, they are headlining.

Woo pretty good gig actually, better than I expected to be honest. It was a shame the sound was kinda shit during Tears of Grace's set though. I'm not really sure what I think of Short Notice though, not really what I was expecting to be honest. They weren't that great but I am rather drunk right now so I could just be talking shit lol.

damn. what happenned? other than sound - whatdid you think of us as aband?

It just wasn't as good as it could have been, the balance between the vocals and the drums & guitars wasn't quite right. Also during one of the songs there seemed to be some issues with Rae's mic.

As a band yous are really good, I've seen you a fair few times and each time you've sounded great.

Oh, btw you know the guy that gave Rae the crayons at the end of your set? I was the girl with him...lol :p