aberdeen-music

Getting to the AECC

David

Getting back is an absolute nightmare trust me, I used to work night shifts in the Holiday Inn next door and on concert nights we would still have people hanging around 2 hours after the gig trying to get buses or taxis back into town, and now the HI have started getting bouncers on the door only letting in hotel guests so you can't even sit in the bar and have a pint while you're waiting for the queues to go down. You're best to walk down to king street and try to jump on a 1 or a 2 there but they will all be packed.

Me, I'm driving there and parking up beside McDonalds a few streets away as getting out of the car park is a bottleneck you can get stuck in for hours, so I'm going to walk the 5 minutes back to my car and get away swiftly. Tried and tested method.

in all honesty its the £30 thats annoying me more than anything, i would've liked to see them, but i was mainly going because my friends are, im really not a fan of the new albuma t all

in all honesty its the 30 thats annoying me more than anything, i would've liked to see them, but i was mainly going because my friends are, im really not a fan of the new albuma t all

This might make you feel better

One time I was in London for the weekend and I misplaced an envelope which contained my train ticket back to Aberdeen and also my weekend tickets for the Leeds festival the following month. My train ticket had cost like 60 for a return cos I got it really early. I only noticed I'd lost all this on the morning I was leaving for Aberdeen, and I had work the next day so I had to be on the train. I raked through the large communal buckets outside my friends flat looking for the envelope, finding such delights as a carrier bag full of used sanitary towels, but no envelope. I eventually had to go to Kings Cross and buy a one-way ticket to Aberdeen which cost 99. I also had to rebuy my Leeds ticket, which cost 100 or so. Then, a couple of months later, after the Leeds festival, I was unpacking my bag at home and I found the original envelope stuck in the lining.

That was annoying.

This might make you feel better

One time I was in London for the weekend and I misplaced an envelope which contained my train ticket back to Aberdeen and also my weekend tickets for the Leeds festival the following month. My train ticket had cost like 60 for a return cos I got it really early. I only noticed I'd lost all this on the morning I was leaving for Aberdeen, and I had work the next day so I had to be on the train. I raked through the large communal buckets outside my friends flat looking for the envelope, finding such delights as a carrier bag full of used sanitary towels, but no envelope. I eventually had to go to Kings Cross and buy a one-way ticket to Aberdeen which cost 99. I also had to rebuy my Leeds ticket, which cost 100 or so. Then, a couple of months later, after the Leeds festival, I was unpacking my bag at home and I found the original envelope stuck in the lining.

That was annoying.

OUCH! that's fucking brutal!