aberdeen-music

Saw3 - WITH SPOILERS

Johnny Mac

His daughter will have no parents though!

And did we not see her locked up in some room?

So many questions...... no answers.

Aye, but as i said everyone thought Donnie Whalberg's son was in the house being chased by that guy in the second one when it turned out that it wasn't a live feed and he was in the safe in the same room as Jigsaw all along. As Whalberg met his end in a flashback in the third one maybe his son is parentless too as i can't remember what the score with his mum was from the second one....

Yeah, far too many unanswered questions.

You clowns are making this more complicated than it needs to be.

It was all clearly explained.

J Mac has a point though...because of seeing the woman in Jigsaws mind I guess that there will be a prequel. Who knows? It could be a sequel AND explain the past stuff.

Hold I saw this last night...the guy Jeff didnt die. You guys are talking like he did.

That's what I was saying. Jigsaw said Jeff would be responsible for 4 deaths.

And he's locked in the building now. So will he be the 4th?

Or will he escape? Or is his daughter really trapped? And will she be the 4th?

Who knows, maybe we will find out.

I would've thought he'd be the 4th.

There's no official news on a fourth film, but they waited a few weeks after the release of Saw 2 to announce Saw 3.

Absolutely rank. Pushes the depictions of gore well beyond the previous two, and is cleverly written. Usually films like this are crap and have no real plot or anything but the clever ending's pretty awesome.

8/10

Nothing to do with the film, but has the phrase "Absolutely rank" changed meaning? It certainly used to mean crap when I was a lad.

Nothing to do with the film, but has the phrase "Absolutely rank" changed meaning? It certainly used to mean crap when I was a lad.

although I dont know you (and therefore have no idea when you were a lad), I believe the word rank has changed from meaning "pretty crap" to being used when describing scenes that in one way or another disgust whoever may see them.

i could, of course, be entirely wrong

Nah, Saw 3 was soooo much better than Saw 2.

Saw 2 just masascred the first saw! It removed all the clever aspects from Saw, and made it a generic slasher horror. I thought Saw 3 brought back some of the clever aspects of Saw... not quite as good as Saw... But still a HUGE improvement on Saw 2!

Althought the needles pit was the worst (best) thing I have ever seen in a horror movie...

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw Saw 3, nae impressed, perhaps i was hoping too much from the end but i thought the previous 2 pride themselves on awesome twists and gore. While they turned the gore up to 11, the only decent twist in the film was that of the guy on the rack's arms and legs. Shame, coz after Identity, i thought the ones in the first 2 films were utterly superb.

It wasn't all bad, i just expected a lot more from it.